• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Imma paranoid bitch okay. Pls don't tell me I'm dumb. I already know.

Do a full SN regiment & drinking SN in a bathtub….

Is there any reason yall can think of that might make this a bad idea?

My reason for wanting this: romance. Passing in a bathtub, hot water, tea light candles, flower pedals, music… that is beautiful to me.

Can this, the hot water soaking in, in any way slow down or mess up the reaction time of SN?

Thank yall.
Xx

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, lynnschronicles, AmberianDawn and 1 other person
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
I guess it's good to make the enviroment as comfortable as possible, but i'm not sure about baththubs, they say that if you aren't able to breathe in and out it gets really unconfortable, so a scenario where you're drowing but too weak to do anything about it due to SN effects seems quite frightening.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Tapioca, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I guess it's good to make the enviroment as comfortable as possible, but i'm not sure about baththubs, they say that if you aren't able to breathe in and out it gets really unconfortable, so a scenario where you're drowing but too weak to do anything about it due to SN effects seems quite frightening.
Sounds like a back up plan to me 😅

• Yay!
Reactions: Tapioca
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Passing in a bathtub, hot water, tea light candles, flower pedals, music… that is beautiful to me.
Also, high probability to throw up in that hot water.

Can this, the hot water soaking in, in any way slow down or mess up the reaction time of SN?
If anything, it will improve circulation, so could be faster. But still, increased nausea is more likely.

Reactions: GoatHerder
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Imho, danger of drowning before loosing consciousness.... as people quickly become too weak just after drinking SN...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and razahcareca27
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
I understand what you are saying, I would do exactly the same, make the environment as good as possible to forget that I am taking the SN. Pretending that I'm drinking champagne and that everything will be wonderful later :/

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and AmericanMary
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
If you have a seizure from the SN, you could hit your head on the bathtub or be conscious for a seizure in the water. I had a seizure from potassium nitrite, which is the same method of action within 15 minutes of taking it

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
If you have a seizure from the SN, you could hit your head on the bathtub or be conscious for a seizure in the water. I had a seizure from potassium nitrite, which is the same method of action within 15 minutes of taking it
Were you conscious while having seizure?

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
If you dont live alone, you could end up making a lot of noise - banging on the bathtub or splashing water

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The guide suggests laying on your right side after drinking. There is some explanation as to why on there. It might make your experience uncomfortable and/for longer...I don't know....

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Caring about your death being romantic is 100% valid and understandable to me. But the sad truth is that death by SN is far from pretty :(
Also, tea light candles, bath foam and potential convulsions seem like a risk of fire to me, and that wouldn't be pleasant for sure + easily noticeable for others obv.

Reactions: rozeske, heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori