• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
My plan is weird n shit, so here goes, but it's a play on words anyway.

First off, I have no idea why (I have issues with my brain and spine) but Benadryl mutes my pain signals to low levels. Quite a few meds do but mostly Benadryl, so I threw it in there. And oddly Benadryl works on me for days, which kind of kicks ass.

Plan:

-Take 50 mg Benadryl a little less than a day before.

-Take the Domperidone the amount of hours I need before (forgot, will look up), but not 48 H regimen. That's more for meto.

-Take a decent benzos dose beforehand just before(taking suggestions on amount, new to benzos).

-Take SN after benzos

Any other suggestions?

I have the antiacid Tagamet, but sounds like you can't take that with Domperidone. Ugh. I just need the antiacid, but can live without. No, you can't take Omeprazole with Domperidone lol. I dunno why people were saying that.

So hopefully it works, even without an antacid.

And finally I need a day, but I wanted to grab some Halloween cupcakes at one point, as I haven't celebrated a holiday in years. Haven't decided on one, yet. And that's it! I'd make a live thread at one point too.

Whatever studies that said suicide is an impulse are wrong, because many of us have gone out after carefully selecting a method.

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Is there a particular reason you're avoiding meto? My method is also SN, and I'm thinking about taking 1mg clonazepam beforehand. Which benzo were you planning on taking?
Good luck! I'll be following on the thread.

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Is there a particular reason you're avoiding meto? My method is also SN, and I'm thinking about taking 1mg clonazepam beforehand. Which benzo were you planning on taking?
Good luck! I'll be following on the thread.

I'm fragile, scared of sides, my brains all messed up. I'm taking Loreazepam