Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
My SN arrived. I was no way expecting it to come this quick.. I was thinking towards the end of September. Hopefully this gives some hope to any UK users trying to acquire SN themselves. My money has finally ran out, my will to live is gone. Will be interesting to see how the next few days pan out..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny, Michaelwaev, not-2-b-the-answer and 9 others
Cry

Cry

Hello are you depressed
Sep 2, 2020
Well, the only thing I wish you is luck with the decision you make.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Huntfish34, Zyntkalla and 2 others
anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
Good luck. Where are you going to use it?

Reactions: Wishfulthought
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Good luck. Where are you going to use it?
Thank you. I haven't figured that out fully yet. I have a car so I'm thinking drive to a nearby nature spot or forest and walk for a few hours and do it somewhere hidden. Or just in my bedroom when family are out or sleeping. No idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, checkouttime and anxivoid
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's such a relief when you receive it isn't it? You will know when the time is right, don't rush into things.

Reactions: BrokenArrow, not-2-b-the-answer, Huntfish34 and 4 others
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
It's such a relief when you receive it isn't it? You will know when the time is right, don't rush into things.
It is! I feel kind of free and untouchable? lol I don't know thats probs just the weed talking. I will bear that in mind, thank you :hug:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Huntfish34
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Oh. For me, for example, everything is different. I want to do "it" as soon as I get it. I don't want to risk it. If I lived alone, it would be a completely different case. But now, if my parents find it, I will have to wait for another "moment", probably for years. :(

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Wishfulthought
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Oh. For me, for example, everything is different. I want to do "it" as soon as I get it. I don't want to risk it. If I lived alone, it would be a completely different case. But now, if my parents find it, I will have to wait for another "moment", probably for years. :(
Definitely eliminates that risk, my mum did question me on the package but hopefully she doesn't pry anymore. Have you got any way of hiding it safely once it arrives so you have more time to think through your decision?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and anxivoid
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Definitely eliminates that risk, my mum did question me on the package but hopefully she doesn't pry anymore. Have you got any way of hiding it safely once it arrives so you have more time to think through your decision?
No, I have nowhere to store it. There is no "safe" place in my room. And I thought about this method all summer, and about killing myself - probably more than a year.

• Hugs
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
My SN arrived. I was no way expecting it to come this quick.. I was thinking towards the end of September. Hopefully this gives some hope to any UK users trying to acquire SN themselves. My money has finally ran out, my will to live is gone. Will be interesting to see how the next few days pan out..
Mine came too today! :smiling: It's a huge relief when it comes, no? it's nice knowing when the time is right I have an option.
Either way, hope you're doing well.

Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
No, I have nowhere to store it. There is no "safe" place in my room. And I thought about this method all summer, and about killing myself - probably more than a year.
Damn. Sounds like you've got it already figured out then. Good luck with whatever you decide :hug:
Mine came too today! :smiling: It's a huge relief when it comes, no? it's nice knowing when the time is right I have an option.
Either way, hope you're doing well.
Yay! Definitely a huge relief I agree :ahhha: almost surreal having everything fall into place so quickly and smoothly, and thank you, you too :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, FinalDestination and anxivoid
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
9E8EFCF9 2E2B 4BA9 8254 FCF2EF5AEC46
Praying this is legit SN. I'll do a blood test tomorrow. Packaging looks ok to me but I wouldn't have a bloody clue :ahhha:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, esse_est_percipi and icanhasnick
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Looks lovely. I'll go for mine tomorrow (it's still sold freely around here in my latrinamerican shithole).

• Love
Reactions: Hyperbunny, not-2-b-the-answer and Wishfulthought
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I'm green with envy :wink: but happy for you!

Reactions: BrokenArrow, not-2-b-the-answer, Wishfulthought and 1 other person
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
View attachment 43610
Praying this is legit SN. I'll do a blood test tomorrow. Packaging looks ok to me but I wouldn't have a bloody clue :ahhha:

Strange. In that blue square on the left it should be number 3, not 2. And number 1 in the yellow square. Definitely test it.

icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Apparently here it's sold normally by the 50lb bag, and the least one can buy is like a kg. Even with a kg I'll end up throwing away 95% of the product. It would be nice to send it to people having trouble sourcing but it doesn't look feasible/like a good idea.
Strange. In that blue square on the left it should be number 3, not 2. And number 1 in the yellow square. Definitely test it.

What's the meaning of those numbers ?

Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Apparently here it's sold normally by the 50lb bag, and the least one can buy is like a kg. Even with a kg I'll end up throwing away 95% of the product. It would be nice to send it to people having trouble sourcing but it doesn't look feasible/like a good idea.

What's the meaning of those numbers ?

Hazardous Materials Information .
A diamond with four colored sections each with a number indicating severity 0–4 (0 for no hazard, 4 indicates a severe hazard).
The red section denotes flammability. The blue section denotes health risks. Yellow represents reactivity (tendency to explode). The white section denotes special hazard information.

Normally SN should have number 3 in blue section.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, icanhasnick and Wishfulthought
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Looks lovely. I'll go for mine tomorrow (it's still sold freely around here in my latrinamerican shithole).
Good luck with everything :hug:

Thanks for that I wouldn't of noticed, will definitely test tomorrow and if I'm still not satisfied I'll look into buying a test kit.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, icanhasnick and Checkmate3
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Hazardous Materials Information .
A diamond with four colored sections each with a number indicating severity 0–4 (0 for no hazard, 4 indicates a severe hazard).
The red section denotes flammability. The blue section denotes health risks. Yellow represents reactivity (tendency to explode). The white section denotes special hazard information.

Normally SN should have number 3 in blue section.
It feels so weird learning new things when one has pretty much the certainty that there won't be time to use them for anything.

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Yes! When mine arrived it was a relief. I live very near the distributor so it arrived in a couple days. Then when I got the meto from the pharmacy I was further relieved.

I'm green with envy :wink:but happy for you!
@coeur.brisé : Did your SN arrive? I remember from other posts you are waiting for it.

Reactions: Deleted member 18655, not-2-b-the-answer and Wishfulthought
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Congrats on successfully obtaining SN. :hug: No need to rush if you don't need to. Just plan carefully. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Wishfulthought
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I've got mine too. Wasn't asked any questions, luckily. And yeah, on her profile she says she received it today.

In a former life, when I bought an N2 tube, I was asked many things at the shop. They wanted to know what i wanted it for, i said to inflate tires (?), they believed it. Then they explained me at length how to use the flow regulator for the desired pressure, and didn't want to sell me the kind that you set for l/m (the soldering kind) because I needed the kind that you set the pressure rather than the flow. It was a mess, I ended up buying both kinds, the wrong one with them and the right one at some other shop.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
@coeur.brisé : Did your SN arrive? I remember from other posts you are waiting for it.
Hi. Yeah, it did. Thanks for asking. I'm just letting the roller coaster take my emotions for a ride before I even open the bag it came in. :mmm:

Enjoy your new-found last week and your family. :hug:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and PJFord