• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

I bought SN without problems and without licenses of any kind. Purity 98.9%. Now my main problem is antiemetics. Impossible without a prescription. I have these medications:
-Alprazolam.
-Atenolol
-Diazepam
-Nolotil
-Ibuprofen.
-paracetamol.

I think the antacid can be bought without a prescription.

I would appreciate any advice on how to avoid vomiting without antiemetic.

I would have 3.30 hours of solitude, I think that's enough.

I have fasted 24 hours before for health reasons and I think it will be no problem to do 48 hours. What bothers me is not having antiemetics.

I am planning to take some benzos to calm my nerves, I don't know how much but I don't usually sleep easily with them, I think 10 mg of alprazolam or 10 of diazepam could work. I have some tolerance and I think a little more than 80 kg.

I don't have a date scheduled yet but I don't want him to fail by not taking antiemetics.

Any recommendation will always be welcome within the limits allowed by the forum moderators.

Thank you very much to all.

mysticeti2020

mysticeti2020

Nov 30, 2020
Hi,

Would you be so kind to share with me the seller, had been looking for eternity- all the sellers disappeared from some reasons and they don't ship internationaly! :(

Thank you in advance!!!

Reactions: laeloth
laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Hi,

Would you be so kind to share with me the seller, had been looking for eternity- all the sellers disappeared from some reasons and they don't ship internationaly! :(

Thank you in advance!!!
It seems that it is not allowed to give sources of sellers in the forum. I can only tell you that I bought it in my country, a sunny country where British people usually come to spend the summer, I'm sorry I can't tell you more.

mysticeti2020

mysticeti2020

Nov 30, 2020
Hey, antiemetics are not necessary, only recommended. You can prepare a second dose in case of vomitting. I wouldn't share any SN sources to new members by the way. Sending hugs! I hope everything works out for you. :hug: :hug: :heart:
Me neither, but it's kind of strange that I have to wait for months to gain trust - seems like a game. As things go now in a month or two every single seller of SN will disappear. Just look at the screen. Butt I totally understand! All the best!

Attachments

• IMG_20201201_123213.jpg
    IMG_20201201_123213.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Hey, antiemetics are not necessary, only recommended. You can prepare a second dose in case of vomitting. I wouldn't share any SN sources to new members by the way. Sending hugs! I hope everything works out for you. :hug: :hug: :heart:
Yes, I saw some threads of people who did not use it. I understand that it doesn't have to be absorbed everything to be lethal, all I want is maximum absorption. Do not fail.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I would want to avoid the unpleasantness of vomiting by purchasing Equidone (domperidone) gel and/or metoclopramide from a pet supply outlet and test it on myself first to see how it works before I would actually take sodium nitrite.

My brother is a hunter who also has a dual Industrial Chemistry/Biology degree and has worked as an industrial chemist. He uses sodium nitrite to cure his own venison from the wild game he hunts. If the authorities in the United States were ever so completely stupid and ignorant as to actually attempt banning the manufacture and sale of sodium nitrite, my brother could make his own easily enough. (So could my girlfriend who has Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in Chemistry.) In the UK, it seems the most completely stupid, ignorant and incompetent of all the residents who live there are the lawmakers.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
No sharing sources out for SN. 24 guests on this thread atm, I wonder how many are from law enforcement just looking for dirt hmm.

There are always plenty of YouTube tutorials on how to make sodium nitrite, and my nieces and nephews made it in high school. Everybody who studied chemistry in college knows how to make it, and you can purchase it from any compounding pharmacy. Law enforcement needs to confine itself to addressing laws it actually has a hope of enforcing, and making sure people who want to be safe can remain safe and free to go about their daily lives. Trying to block access to SN on the other hand is completely Quixotic, tilting at windmills.

Sodium nitrite prevents botulism. Every law enforcement and public service entity that's mentally deficient enough to suggest that sodium nitrite is somehow a greater public safety threat than botulism needs to be institutionalized.

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

I bought SN without problems and without licenses of any kind. Purity 98.9%. Now my main problem is antiemetics. Impossible without a prescription. I have these medications:
-Alprazolam.
-Atenolol
-Diazepam
-Nolotil
-Ibuprofen.
-paracetamol.

I think the antacid can be bought without a prescription.

I would appreciate any advice on how to avoid vomiting without antiemetic.

I would have 3.30 hours of solitude, I think that's enough.

I have fasted 24 hours before for health reasons and I think it will be no problem to do 48 hours. What bothers me is not having antiemetics.

I am planning to take some benzos to calm my nerves, I don't know how much but I don't usually sleep easily with them, I think 10 mg of alprazolam or 10 of diazepam could work. I have some tolerance and I think a little more than 80 kg.

I don't have a date scheduled yet but I don't want him to fail by not taking antiemetics.

Any recommendation will always be welcome within the limits allowed by the forum moderators.

Thank you very much to all.
I've yet to hear of a 48 hour fast with SN. The more notable sources recommend anywhere from 5 to 12 hours with 8 being the most common. Going longer than 12 would likely do more harm than good.

Reactions: hĘšll