• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

asleep00

asleep00

Nov 11, 2023
I have IBS-C and even orange juice hurts my stomach, I have tagamet and painkillers but I'm not sure if this is enough

Any tips? Anyone else with IBS or stomach problems attempting SN?

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Yeah that's my concern as well. I may have some digestion issues and I don't want to vomit the thiopental. I want to be done asap.

Reactions: Unknown21
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Have you considered taking PPI's for the SN regimen? They would help with reducing acid secretion during the fasting period as well.

asleep00

asleep00

Nov 11, 2023
Yeah that's my concern as well. I may have some digestion issues and I don't want to vomit the thiopental. I want to be done asap.
Keep me updated if you figure something out :)

Have you considered taking PPI's for the SN regimen? They would help with reducing acid secretion during the fasting period as well.
Hi thanks for the help, I appreciate it a lot đź’– do you have a PPI you recommend? Is there a guide to follow for PPI's?

I briefly looked it up and I guess it's debated on whether it'll make things worse or better so I'm confused

Reactions: Goku Black