M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I suffer chronic indigestion and feel nausea and pain everytime I eat. Thats one of the (many) reasons for ctb.

do you think i can succeed with SN? if i keep on vomiting but drinking again and again, will it work?

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Honestly, it will only work if you manage to keep down the amount of SN a human body requires to CTB.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It will work but SN is supposed to be more peaceful than other methods and if you already feel pain eating anything than I would personally suggest a different method that could be more peaceful in your case

Reactions: Meditation guide
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
The same thing happens to me, I usually have abdominal pain many times after eating, I also have a hiatal hernia, I worry about how it would affect me SN

Reactions: Meditation guide
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Olanzapine is good for relaxing and as antiemetic

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
It will work but SN is supposed to be more peaceful than other methods and if you already feel pain eating anything than I would personally suggest a different method that could be more peaceful in your case
i dont care much about pain. we are good old friends already. its failing what concerns me. plus i dont know how to ctb..finding SN was already hard

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
i dont care much about pain. we are good old friends already. its failing what concerns me. plus i dont know how to ctb..finding SN was already hard
I see, I guess SN is gonna b fine then