• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BoaNoite

BoaNoite

Já estamos no inferno.
Aug 3, 2020
Hi, as the title already says, I want to make some question about SN.
Some of them maybe have already been answered, I know, but I can't find specific answers about those, I always find the answers to not exactly the thing I was looking for, or I do found the answers but I'm still concerned, and I wish to someone to answer directly (for precaution), so please, If you could just answer me directly and not send me a link to other thread (unless it haves the exact answer), I would appreciate it.

1 - I read in the Suicide WIki that acid reducers/antacids would cause more pain, but people say that the information there is not "very reliable". Does the acid reducers cause more pain? Or they help the method to be more painless?

2 - It also had been discussions about what is better: OTC antacids/acid reducers or cimetidine/ranitidine, etc (the recommendations, you know?). Since I want to get unconscious fast to not feel the majority of the pain and I REALLY WANT TO THIS METHOD TO WORK, what you guys think would be better to fit these requirements? And why? Give me your opinions :))

3 - People said that metoclopramide give extrapyramidal symptons, but when I search about if 10mg (the recommended dose to make the 48h regimen) is too risky, I only see people showing videos about people having these symptons or saying that they had the symptons, but never say how much they took. I know that whatever dose that I take it will have EPS (is that how it write?) risks, but can someone say or explain to me how much risky is 10mg? It's very...worrying??

4 - I saw in the Stan's guide his own schedule of meds that he wrote to use as an example. He made the 48h regimen and then made the stat dose...But isn't the 48h regimen made to avoid make the stat dose? To not have more chances to get extrapyramidals reactions??? Why he did this? Can I only make the 48h regimen??? I don't want to take 30mg of meto before taking SN, I just want to use a last dose of 10mg. Can I?

5 - If I make a test of 10mg of meto and get some extrapyramidals reactions, I will need to go to the hospital right after? Or can I wait to the symptons go away? In case they take too long to go away, If I wait...What would it happen?

6 - In the Stan's guide he say that if you consider yourself a "regular size" you should took 20g, and if you consider yourself a "large size" you should took 25g, but this is too...ambiguous to me...Is 75kg (165Ibs/pounds) large? I want to take 20g...I know that if I take 25g there will be more chances of vomit.

7 - is SN cancerigenous??? (Idk neither, I read in another thread and I just want to confirm). Also, being sedentary and have a not-so-healthy lifestyle influences something when taking the SN?

8 - Can I take cimetidine and valerian at the same time? (Like, take one first and seconds after take the other)

9 - I know that you can make some noises and groans after taking the SN, do you guys have any tips to make less noise? Is put a cloth on your mouth (also to avoid if I start to convulse to bite my own tongue) advisable?

(Last one, I promise)

10 - This don't have connection to the SN method actually, but I want to ask: Does the people with crossed out names are the people that who managed to commit suicide? I always see some posts of people that say they'll go to commit suicide "very soon" and when I see their names it's always crossed out.

Anyway, I am very thankful to whoever take time to answer all my questions. Thank you very much, for real. I know that are too much questions and this thread sounds lazy, but I'm very faint-hearted and also very unsure about things sometimes.
Also I'm sorry If some of the questions look...dumb...I am a little dumb, actually.

(Also, sorry if my english looks bad, it's not my main language)
(OBS: I don't know if antacid and acid reducers means the same thing)

C

Calafquen

Aug 11, 2020
7 - is SN cancerigenous??? (Idk neither, I read in another thread and I just want to confirm). Also, being sedentary and have a not-so-healthy lifestyle influences something when taking the SN?

R: yes, SN had a class II mutagenic, "germ cell mutagenicity", you can scearch any safety & documentation about SN.

Reactions: BoaNoite