• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anoniempje

Mar 30, 2023
Hey all, it's been a while since I was here but now I'm back!

I had a question about a ctb attempt I have in mind and wanted to get some opinions on it. Basically what I have available to me is SN and some stronger sleeping meds (zopiclon and zolpidem). I was thinking both SN and sleeping meds for my attempt but had a question:

Is it better to take the sleeping pills first, then wait 30 minutes for them te start working and then take the SN (drink)?

Or first take the SN, see if I vomit and if not take the sleeping pills which will take me to sleep?

Thanks! And hope everyone is doing well given the circumstances :)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Or first take the SN, see if I vomit and if not take the sleeping pills which will take me to sleep?
If you do it this way SN will knock you out before your sleeping meds even start working.

Idk how strong those are and there was a similar question today about when to take the benzos. Maybe you can find the thread.

E

esistzeit

🎶 Will my soul ever rest in peace? 🎶
Jul 17, 2024
Just the other day a couple of users posted about their failed attempt because they were knocked out by sleeping pills. In one case they dropped unconscious before even taking SN and in the other they vomited while unconscious and the effects were cancelled.

If you can afford to fail (and you have enough materials), you could experiment with it until you do it right. If you can't, I'd advise against the sleeping meds.

Personally, I'll only take antiemetics to prevent vomiting. No case of SN poisoning was ever reported to be excruciatingly unpleasant so it should be fine. After all, it is not something that people in this forum came up with; it's on the Peaceful Pill book.

If it hurts slightly, it will be the last pain I will ever feel anyway 🙃

C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
The SN itself will knock you out in not that long. I tried a little bit of SN, just a small amount, and became drowsy (but didn't fall asleep). Apparently it's common to vomit while unconscious. However, this doesn't necessarily mean you will fail. But the sleeping pills might not even be necessary or important. Trust me that you will be unconscious very shortly.