• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I have reason to believe I may be conscious during SN due to a medical issue.

How bad is shortness of breath and why do some members report feeling like they were suffocating?

Need a science member to answer here please!

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Who reported feeling suffocated? That's something I wanted to avoid so this is not good to hear.

A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
I had suffered from temporary methemglobinemia due to nitrite abuse (inhalant called poppers). It's very unpleasant, like being drunk, weak and feeling nauseous, motor coordination is impaired too. Lips and nails were blue. My heart was beating really fast.

It did not felt like I was suffocating but experienced the lack of oxygen in my system.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration, dropdeadfred, BLUE1970 and 1 other person
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Lactic acid buildup would be my guess

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Who reported feeling suffocated? That's something I wanted to avoid so this is not good to hear.
Many accounts reported "gasping for air" , not sure if you can equate that to suffocation... but I'm still amazed how many doesn't use propranolol and claims it's a"luxury item " when it clearly speeds up the process of falling unconscious.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers and chrisbate7
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I had suffered from temporary methemglobinemia due to nitrite abuse (inhalant called poppers). It's very unpleasant, like being drunk, weak and feeling nauseous, motor coordination is impaired too. Lips and nails were blue. My heart was beating really fast.

It did not felt like I was suffocating but experienced the lack of oxygen in my system.
:s
In your state, would you have had the ability to grab and drink another drink or were you too dizzy for that?

Last edited: