• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone. I think the title says it all. Can I combine both of these methods to guarantee the best success rate. I want to make sure that I go. Like really make
I have thought long long and hard and really asked myself if I wanted to leave. The answer is always a big YES. Please keep your sympathies to yourselves. I hate when people think that I'm killing myself because life has hurt me. no. I am not killing myself because of emotional bull crap. I can take so much crap emotionally. I am not phased much. A breakup. Who cares. Someone dies. Let's celebrate. I feel happy when people die.

It is simply the fact that my health is shit. I can't do the things I love. This to me is no life. I would much rather not exist. I don't know why people have such a delusional hope, it really is stupid. you're slaving your ass off to just die anyways. Why not just end it now.

I think once you know you want to die, you can die using any method, but I want to make sure that I go without messing up.can anyone provide any links to ensure that I use the gun in the correct place. Where would I place the gun in my head so that I go fast? Anyways, I'm going to do extensive research before going for placement. But I'll let everyone know. I'll try to practice and practice until I get it. Not shooting myself, but placement wise. Also, since I can't guarantee that Ill die I will drink SN prior to placing the gun so that I ensure my death. In case someone finds me I'll have poison in my system and they won't know what I had so they can't save me anyways. I'll also probably purchase a silencer. So no one hears the gunshot when I do it in a hotel room.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x