• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HallwayHugger

May 10, 2024
I am considering SN as my CTB method. Other than the challenge of sourcing everything it seems like a peaceful way to go. However I do have some concerns about potential long-term damage in the case that it fails.

Prior to SN I was considering hanging. I have tested partial suspension and almost almost got on the bus painlessly by accident.
The chances of failure in partial are considerable, and I do not wish to end up with brain damage.
What about SN? If I survive the attempt will I end up with any long-term damage (found or unfound) ?

Reactions: Unknown21
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
There is always a chance of permanent damage. This applies to any CTB method.

In the case of SN, to my knowledge, in most situations there was no lasting serious damage.
People who survived their CTB usually did not complain of any serious problems.
However, there were cases of people who had some problems.
For example with the bladder.

The fact is that the later someone finds you, the greater the chance of damage.
This rule works for all methods.

SN is relatively safe in this regard compared to some other methods, BUT bad effects can still occur. Remember that.

Prepare for yourself at least 4 hours of solitude for CTB with SN
This should be enough.
Probably no one will be able to find you.

Reactions: HallwayHugger, rozeske, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
The fact is that the later someone finds you, the greater the chance of damage.
This rule works for all methods.
Or you just die anyway because it's not like standard methelyne blue doses will be effective initially, plus let's not forget that people have died on the way to the hospital or even as they arrived, it's a method that allows a small chance of survival if help is delayed.

Reactions: Unknown21, HallwayHugger, rozeske and 2 others