• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
I read somewhere that hemoglobin beside transporting oxygen it is also responsible for transporting 60 percentage of co2 to lungs so it can exhaled. So we know that sn convert hemoglobin to methemoglobin and it cant transport oxygen. But if it can't transport oxygen maybe it also can't transport co2? but I'm not sure. I'm worry that it can increase the co2 level in blood and cause the feeling of suffocation. I know This is complicated. But I'm so worry my brain just make stuff

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I read somewhere that hemoglobin beside transporting oxygen it is also responsible for transporting 60 percentage of co2 to lungs so it can exhaled. So we know that sn convert hemoglobin to methemoglobin and it cant transport oxygen. But if it can't transport oxygen maybe it also can't transport co2? but I'm not sure. I'm worry that it can increase the co2 level in blood and cause the feeling of suffocation. I know This is complicated. But I'm so worry my brain just make stuff
If it can't transport oxygen then no reason to worry about it transporting co2 since that will stop too. And that panic people feel when breathing co2 is from breathing it.