D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Does anyone know preferred benzos for sn? Diazepam? midazolam? Short acting? long acting? I am confused. Will xanax work well?

Last edited:
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Xanax will work well. Many people here have CTB with SN and Xanax. I will be using Diazepam

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Xanax will work well. Many people here have CTB with SN and Xanax. I will be using Diazepam
is diazepam better than Xanax? Are you using diazepam with sn?

Last edited:
i.was.lonely

i.was.lonely

i love rain
Oct 3, 2023
hi, i know i'm not the person you were replying to but i need help.
i'm in desperate need of an antiemetic but i can't get a dopamine antagonist antiemetic (the recommended one) without a prescription. i'm unable to get a prescription and i don't know what to do. any thoughts?

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
is diazepam better than Xanax? Are you using diazepam with sn?
I wouldn't know if one is better than the other. Xanax is much more potent than Diazepam which basically means that you can take smaller doses of Xanax to get the same effects as higher doses of Valium. Both drugs have same effect on the body. When choosing between both it would have to come to personal preference and which ever you can get hold of as they are prescription drugs unless you can get hold of them on the dark web or an online pharmacy.

And yes I will be using diazepam - 300 mg
hi, i know i'm not the person you were replying to but i need help.
i'm in desperate need of an antiemetic but i can't get a dopamine antagonist antiemetic (the recommended one) without a prescription. i'm unable to get a prescription and i don't know what to do. any thoughts?
Have you tried looking at online pharmacies? Usually you'll have to do a quick questionnaire consultation. There's also the dark web where you can buy benzos from if you can access that

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Hell, I've even got medical literature of people who have taken Xanax or Lorazepam and it was found in their system postmortem. I don't know why people are still asking this question though, been answered a lot over the years on this forum. I'd be willing to bet there's a higher mortality rate for those who did use a benzo with sn as opposed to not even if SN by itself is already very, very lethal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alessa and hevlalab