• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
Hi,

I'm not looking to CBT in the immediate future but due to my incurable and debilitating physical conditions the time might come where I have no choice. Knowing I have everything in place for if and when that day comes gives me a great deal of comfort. I wish nothing more than to be cured of my physical conditions and to carry on living as I love life, but the reality is the chances of me being cured are slim to none. The anxiety of thinking I will have to carry on living this way for the next 40+ years or so is almost as crippling as the physical conditions themselves. I honestly believe knowing you have a reliable and peaceful way out if thing's get too bad, helps reduce your anxiety and actually makes you more likely to carry on for longer.

I'm from the UK and have all the following options available to me:

1. SN method with all the required antiemetics, benzos, etc.

2. Amitriptyline method with all the required antiemetics, benzos etc.

3. DDMA method - I have everything available for this method apart from the Morphine. I do have Oxycodone but the question is I'm not sure if this can be used as a substitute, especially as it's prolonged release and the new formula is designed in a way that cannot easily be manipulated to make it instant release.

I emailed exit international asking them but haven't had a reply as of yet.

Does anyone know if Oxycodone can be used as a replacement to Morphine in the DDMA method?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
oxycodone is even better than morphine

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
oxycodone is even better than morphine
Better than Morphine in the DDMA protocol?

The PePH has a section on opioids but doesn't go into any detail about Oxycodone and also doesn't mention that Oxy can be used in place of Morph for the DDMA method.

The problems I can see with Oxy are:

1. The new formula is prolonged release and the tablets made in a way that make them very difficult to crush, therefore the onset of action could be too slow
2. More likely to cause nausea than Morph
3. More likely to cause breathing difficulties which could make the experience very unpleasant

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Better than Morphine in the DDMA protocol?

The PePH has a section on opioids but doesn't go into any detail about Oxycodone and also doesn't mention that Oxy can be used in place of Morph for the DDMA method.

The problems I can see with Oxy are:

1. The new formula is prolonged release and the tablets made in a way that make them very difficult to crush, therefore the onset of action could be too slow
2. More likely to cause nausea than Morph
3. More likely to cause breathing difficulties which could make the experience very unpleasant

I don't know many details, but oxycodone is much more deadly than morphine. Respiratory depression is what causes death, you will already be passed out when it happens.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
prolonged release / slow release / retard is not optimal to OD on. It's made this way to make ODing more difficult.

Reactions: voidstar