• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

GeriatricGoblin

Sep 14, 2023
Hi there, I just ordered some SN, and now looking into what else to order to aid with the process. I'm following the this post. I have 2 questions:

- You're supposed to have an antiemetic (anti-puking meds), but I don't know where to get one, since the recommended ones are all prescription and I don't want to involve my doctor. I do have access to the darkweb though and I read that benzos are also antiemetics. Will benzos work as replacement for the 'proper' antiemetics? Or are there other ways to make sure I don't puke it all out?
- I read 2 goodbye threads, and one of them mentioned convulsions/shivers and heavy breathing and 30 mins between intake and death. This has made me really scared that there might be more pain and suffering involved than people usually say. The post I linked recommends ibuprofen or paracetamol. Do you think they are strong enough to prevent suffering? I thought about using a strong painkiller like morphine. I think I can get morphine for oral intake from the darkweb. So my question is - is it safe to take the morphine with the SN? Will the chance that I puke be even higher? I also thought about overdosing on the morphine or taking it at the same time as the SN. Would this be a good idea?

If you can offer any thoughts or advice on this I would be really thankful.

Last edited:
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Will benzos work as replacement for the 'proper' antiemetics?
No, the recommended antiemetics are prokinetics, they're going to speed up your digestion, emptying your stomach not only of the accumulated acid in it beforehand, but making the SN reach your small intestine faster.

I don't have the knowledge to answer your second question but I wouldn't worry about seizures or heavy breathing, you'd be unconscious by then.

• Informative
Reactions: GeriatricGoblin
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Hi, please pm me your source for SN if you can. I remember you quoting me on a different thread also looking for it. Thanks!