• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

endoflife766

Mar 11, 2023
Finally managed to get hold of SN after lurking on this sub and figuring out the best place. However I've read some horrifying accounts of symptoms including seizures. I know there'll have to be some level of pain but I went for SN thinking it would be peaceful. How peaceful is it meant to be? Has anyone survived and can share their experience?

Reactions: forced2live and skylarwhiteyo104781
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Rule #1: admit you are going to destroy yourself. This is unlikely to be funny. Accept discomfort.

Rule #2: follow recommended protocol (dosage, fasting, antiemetic etc.)

Rule #3: do not "try". Do it or postpone it. It's not a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: nosoul, forced2live, Source Energy and 3 others
E

endoflife766

Mar 11, 2023
Rule #1: admit you are going to destroy yourself. This is unlikely to be funny. Accept discomfort.

Rule #2: follow recommended protocol (dosage, fasting, antiemetic etc.)
The question is how bad will this discomfort be?

Reactions: skylarwhiteyo104781 and Dubito
skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
Finally managed to get hold of SN after lurking on this sub and figuring out the best place. However I've read some horrifying accounts of symptoms including seizures. I know there'll have to be some level of pain but I went for SN thinking it would be peaceful. How peaceful is it meant to be? Has anyone survived and can share their experience?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/

This is a thread of someone who successfully CTB with SN and documented the whole thing. Just so you know the time markers are minutes not seconds lol.

But yeah, although there's a little bit of discomfort in intaking the drink and you might vomit a few times - it's definitely one of the most accessable and honestly least violent methods readily available. It's my method too

Reactions: CrappyMJ
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Nobody can tell you exactly how bad it will be. Partly because the one's that die never report back and partly because it is an individual process. That's why you see one person describing one set of feelings, and someone else getting something different. Everyone also has a different pain tolerance.

All you can really do is accept that the commonalities between these cases may apply to you. Fast heartbeat, burning throat, some chest discomfort, nausea, headache, blue/grey colouration particularly in extremities, feeling cold, heavy breathing..it's all possible and you have to be able to accept those possibilities. Otherwise you'll panic and probably call help.

Reactions: Source Energy