• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fancifulfate

fancifulfate

You were my reason for living
Dec 22, 2023
Does anyone have any clue if smoking weed before taking SN would have any effect? I notice it takes about a full hour or more for klonopin to calm me so I already plan to take my klonopin a couple hours before the SN drink. Would also like to go out blazin, lol. Planning to do this Saturday when I have the house to myself all day and truly cannot wait. Just took a decent amount of klonopin about 45 min ago and 20 mg propranolol and am really wondering how necessary the propranolol is.

Also would taking an acid reducer possibly like 4 hours before the SN drink be helpful? I don't think I can dry fast for longer than a couple hours honestly and I know with Pepcid you're supposed to drink 8 oz of water with a dose. I have stomach acid issues so I still want to take some Pepcid despite it not being necessarily recommended anymore. Thanks for any advice.

I'm starting my regimen tomorrow evening and plan to get the heck outta here Saturday afternoon. I'll be posting a goodbye thread with updates. I have 30g of 98.5% purity (can't be assed to test it) SN, plenty of meto, klonopin, Tylenol, Pepcid, and tons of propranolol- will the propranolol help me pass out faster I'm wondering? I tend towards low blood pressure but fast heart/pulse rate for the record.

And again just wondering if smoking weed and drinking water beforehand is gonna fuck me up. I'm pretty smallish (female and about 105 lbs avg height). I plan to have one cup with 20g dissolved SN and one with the extra 10g dissolved I case I puke. I have a small scale but I'm pretty sure the SN is all in little 10g containers (haven't looked cause worried about moisture).

I don't really plan to be wiping my browser history but want to state in clear messaging (and will do so in my goodbye thread) that this website by no means encouraged me to CTB in any way, and nobody here is advocating for people to CTB Willy nilly or trying to convince children to do so. I myself have been here on the planet almost 3 decades and I have the right mind to be able to make this decision. I am done being disabled and done being used by people and never actually being loved by anyone. My own parents are leaving me home alone all day even though I asked them, please don't leave me alone, I don't really feel safe alone. Nobody cares.

Insert You'll Miss Me When I'm Not Around by Grimes here lol

Reactions: Onelegman, Esokabat and DepressedDude
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I highly doubt weed will interfere in any way.
Only concern I would have is the risk of panic attacks. Panic attack due to too high dosage and that youre going to die

Reactions: sugarh1gh, leavingthesoultrap and fancifulfate
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I think the PPH recommends smoking 30 minutes before SN as a potential anti-emetic. I would assume that means they'd be no negative effects but I'd read over the PPH just to be sure.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and fancifulfate
fancifulfate

fancifulfate

Dec 22, 2023
I highly doubt weed will interfere in any way.
Only concern I would have is the risk of panic attacks. Panic attack due to too high dosage and that youre going to die
I appreciate the reply, thankfully I'm a seasoned weed smoker and will have tested the strains I'll have on hand before smoking them prior to my time to CTB. Typically I get relaxation from weed more than anything. It's been close to two hours since I crunched up like 5mg of klonopin so I think it's safe to say I wanna wait 2 hours after dosing with kpin to take the SN drink. I tried 40mg of proponaol too but that's supposed to be taken WITH the SN am I correct? And I'm supposed to take like 10x? Can anyone explain further to me why this is recommended currently cause I feel like all the info I'm getting isn't super in depth in that regard and my autism is making my brain twitch about it
I think the PPH recommends smoking 30 minutes before SN as a potential anti-emetic. I would assume that means they'd be no negative effects but I'd read over the PPH just to be sure.
I've only gotten hold of the PPeH and it didn't mention weed as an anti emetic for SN, do you have a screenshot you could PM me by any chance? Understood if you don't feel comfortable

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
It's not a good idea

fancifulfate

fancifulfate

Dec 22, 2023
It's not a good idea
Why? Paranoia or interactions with the SN and interfering with it working? I've been smoking weed more than half my life, it def doesn't make me paranoid.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I've only gotten hold of the PPeH and it didn't mention weed as an anti emetic for SN, do you have a screenshot you could PM me by any chance? Understood if you don't feel comfortable
It's mentioned on page 98, 100 and 103. You might also get some answers to the other drugs you mentioned. I did get the time wrong, it's vape/inhale 15-20 minutes prior and apparently has no side-effects.

Reactions: fancifulfate and Esokabat
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I'm not sure where I read it, but several people were harmed (I don't know in what way or to what extent) by smoking marijuana before SN. Now the PPeH recommends not taking antacids, but if you have heartburn they could help you.

Be careful with water, the recommended fasting period of at least 8 hours must be followed, at least with food, with water they told me that 2 hours should be enough, but you have to keep in mind that to take EC, antacid, paracetamol , klonopin, etc., you should drink water, 1 hour before and even 30 minutes before for the antacid. Too much water won't negate the NS, but a stomach with more water will cause the effects of the NS to be later, I suppose. I'm not an expert, you don't have to listen to me, but my reasoning is that the stomach must be eager to receive something to start processing it almost immediately.

I'll tell you my plan for the 2nd day, since the 1st is just AE:

11:00h - 10 mg Metoclopramide
3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - last meal.
19:00h - 10 mg Metoclopramide
2:00h -1000 mg paracetamol.
2:15h - 30 mg Metoclopramide + 25 mg clomipramine (under the tongue)
2:40h - (Crushed) 4 mg Lorazepam + 20 mg zolpidem
Brush my teeth to "try" to make it not taste so bad SN
3:00h - 25 g SN

It's already very hot here, for me this is terrible and I drink water without stopping, if I didn't drink from 4pm, I would drink the rainwater, that's why I asked about this and someone told me about the 2 hours before the SN . Having air conditioning I think I can last. I will use as little water as possible from the paracetamol (what a tough pill)

Benzos help you avoid extreme nervousness after drinking NS, and yes, they say you have to take it right after NS, but I've been on the benzo lorazepam and the hypnotic for years, and I'm sure that even crushing it wouldn't calm me down. on time, that's why I intend to take it 20 minutes before, hopefully the stomach will absorb it quickly as it is crushed and it will start to take effect while I brush my teeth.

Calm with that, added to clomipramine, which is what they give me in the emergency room when I suffer a crisis and it leaves me, I can't explain it, without wanting anything and tired. I hope to be able to cancel out a little the SI and the panic that may arise.

I have smoked a lot of tobacco for a month now, since I failed my last attempt with nitrogen, I don't think it is decisive, I even have an inhaler to open the bronchi (I have asthma) in case I start to hyperventilate as my body loses the ability to carry the Oxigen.

Apparently, when you start to feel tired and want to sleep, it means you are on the right track. That will be the sign that will help us know that everything is going well. But of course hehehe, is it the SN or the benzos that are causing it?

I hope I haven't bored you too much, but I think all this information will help others in the future and I like to give details.

I will be attentive to your farewell thread.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I know I am no help here, but I just wanted to wish you good luck with the preparation. Hope you finally achieve freedom and peace.

Reactions: fancifulfate
H

HerbieHoover

Mar 9, 2024
11:00h - 10 mg Metoclopramide
3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - last meal.
19:00h - 10 mg Metoclopramide
2:00h -1000 mg paracetamol.
2:15h - 30 mg Metoclopramide + 25 mg clomipramine (under the tongue)
2:40h - (Crushed) 4 mg Lorazepam + 20 mg zolpidem
Brush my teeth to "try" to make it not taste so bad SN
3:00h - 25 g SN
Why are you taking the Metoclopramide the night before? It's only suggested 1 hour before SN.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Why are you taking the Metoclopramide the night before? It's only suggested 1 hour before SN.
There are 2 methods, the 48 hour method and the Stat Dose, in the first, you have to take 3 meto pills on the first day, and on the second day 2 and 3 plus 45 minutes before the NS.
In the second method, the 3 pills are only taken 45 minutes before. My method is 48 hours.

I think it helps the meto circulate through the body for a long time and helps in the final stretch. Although all types of substances are usually eliminated quickly from the body, perhaps this afternoon a little more, and it will help us with vomiting by being somewhat more present in the blood. I guess

Reactions: fancifulfate
H

HerbieHoover

Mar 9, 2024
There are 2 methods, the 48 hour method and the Stat Dose, in the first, you have to take 3 meto pills on the first day, and on the second day 2 and 3 plus 45 minutes before the NS.
In the second method, the 3 pills are only taken 45 minutes before. My method is 48 hours.

I think it helps the meto circulate through the body for a long time and helps in the final stretch. Although all types of substances are usually eliminated quickly from the body, perhaps this afternoon a little more, and it will help us with vomiting by being somewhat more present in the blood. I guess
Intersting. I've only seen one version in the PPH.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I *used* to smoke a LOT of weed back in the day, more than you'd ever smoke in a lifetime, I'm positive about. Not sure what you're expecting the weed to help you with, possibly nervousness, but it never had that effect on me. But, hey, why not? I don't see why it would affect the SN in any way.

007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024
Does anyone have any clue if smoking weed before taking SN would have any effect? I notice it takes about a full hour or more for klonopin to calm me so I already plan to take my klonopin a couple hours before the SN drink. Would also like to go out blazin, lol. Planning to do this Saturday when I have the house to myself all day and truly cannot wait. Just took a decent amount of klonopin about 45 min ago and 20 mg propranolol and am really wondering how necessary the propranolol is.

Also would taking an acid reducer possibly like 4 hours before the SN drink be helpful? I don't think I can dry fast for longer than a couple hours honestly and I know with Pepcid you're supposed to drink 8 oz of water with a dose. I have stomach acid issues so I still want to take some Pepcid despite it not being necessarily recommended anymore. Thanks for any advice.

I'm starting my regimen tomorrow evening and plan to get the heck outta here Saturday afternoon. I'll be posting a goodbye thread with updates. I have 30g of 98.5% purity (can't be assed to test it) SN, plenty of meto, klonopin, Tylenol, Pepcid, and tons of propranolol- will the propranolol help me pass out faster I'm wondering? I tend towards low blood pressure but fast heart/pulse rate for the record.

And again just wondering if smoking weed and drinking water beforehand is gonna fuck me up. I'm pretty smallish (female and about 105 lbs avg height). I plan to have one cup with 20g dissolved SN and one with the extra 10g dissolved I case I puke. I have a small scale but I'm pretty sure the SN is all in little 10g containers (haven't looked cause worried about moisture).

I don't really plan to be wiping my browser history but want to state in clear messaging (and will do so in my goodbye thread) that this website by no means encouraged me to CTB in any way, and nobody here is advocating for people to CTB Willy nilly or trying to convince children to do so. I myself have been here on the planet almost 3 decades and I have the right mind to be able to make this decision. I am done being disabled and done being used by people and never actually being loved by anyone. My own parents are leaving me home alone all day even though I asked them, please don't leave me alone, I don't really feel safe alone. Nobody cares.

Insert You'll Miss Me When I'm Not Around by Grimes here lol
Smoking cannabis has been recommended in the PPH book as an antiemetics. It will lower the risk of vomiting.