• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Does anyone have any experience with this? I recently got recommended to try it, as it's supposed to help with anxiety and sleep. It's fully legal and accessible, I'm just wondering if anyone else tried it before. I have really few experiences where I've smoked weed but I assume this would be completely different.
Does it have an immediate effect? Is the taste nice? Is it worth it?

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
A

Asnowyevening

Mar 25, 2024
Not sure about lavender but my local shop sells chamomile and I added that in with my bowls and noticed a nice calming effect.

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
smoking lavender does help with anxiety and sleep issues. weed is still better tho, anything that gets you high is better than these alternatives. lavender is an accessible alternative to desperate people who want to smoke weed. if you have access to weed, go for that instead

Last edited:
  • Love
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Have you tried the essential oil or a lavender tea? I don't know if those have the same effects but they won't destroy your lungs in the process.

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've never heard about anyone smoking lavender lol. I have lavender essential oil and it smells nice

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Have you tried the essential oil or a lavender tea? I don't know if those have the same effects but they won't destroy your lungs in the process.
I have tried drinking lavender tea but it seems like smoking it has a more powerful effect. I don't really care for my lungs, I don't plan on living a long healthy life, I'm just seeking coping mechanisms. I ordered the things I need and I'll most likely try it soon
I've never heard about anyone smoking lavender lol. I have lavender essential oil and it smells nice
..That helps a lot, thanks.