Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I had to get this out: I have 2 bottles of SN and I'm afraid I will mix up my two glasses of SN then not have the nerve to drink them and will then only have one bottle of SN left, but since I want to test it first will only have enough left for my next attempt for one glass of SN.
I keep hating myself for only buying 2 bottles when it was available. I am not a physically brave person and can definitely see this happening.

• Hugs
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, Chronicoverwhelm and Kempel556
D

Deleted member 65988

Mg, it's ok. I think it's definitely OK to be afraid of whatever could go as it's natural to over think what could happen as soon as we take that final step. Just take it easy and relax when it comes down to what you are going to have to do, physically brave person or not.

Are they both from the same supplier?

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide
C

cosnidering_ctb

Oct 4, 2023
I can relate to this.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Mg, it's ok. I think it's definitely OK to be afraid of whatever could go as it's natural to over think what could happen as soon as we take that final step. Just take it easy and relax when it comes down to what you are going to have to do, physically brave person or not.

Are they both from the same supplier?
Yes but 3 years old, got it when it was still easy to get. I need more in case I do what I know I will do which is chicken out.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and chuerdhmproton
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I am a big proponent of having at least one immediate alternative method available. I plan to do the CO chamber, but will have a pre-suspended noose hanging from a tree as backup just in case.