• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Any thoughts on slowly poisoning yourself with antifreeze? I've read the posts that say acute antifreeze poisoning is horrible, but I'm sure we've also all read about people who slowly poison their partner with antifreeze over weeks or months. Would it be less painful? I'm fine with CTB taking a while.

Reactions: davidtorez
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
According to friend Google

What are the symptoms of being slowly poisoned antifreeze?
While early symptoms of antifreeze poisoning in humans may feel similar to alcohol intoxication, they eventually progress to more severe side effects like:
Euphoria.
Headache.
Fatigue.
Grogginess or drowsiness.
Nausea.
Vomiting.
Slurred speech.
Lack of coordination.

livinginafog

livinginafog

Feb 17, 2024
Any thoughts on slowly poisoning yourself with antifreeze? I've read the posts that say acute antifreeze poisoning is horrible, but I'm sure we've also all read about people who slowly poison their partner with antifreeze over weeks or months. Would it be less painful? I'm fine with CTB taking a while.
You would literally be crystallizing your organs pls dont do this there are less agonizing ways to ctb

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
You wanna know why NOT to do it just ask @Mi Mi . She's alive and a tragic recent case. She only has a brief post history from her new account so have a look at her post history and find her debrief on what happened to her.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
You wanna know why NOT to do it just ask @Mi Mi . She's alive and a tragic recent case. She only has a brief post history from her new account so have a look at her post history and find her debrief on what happened to her.
Yes
Please read my post
Not sure if my old post are available
My old user name was nobodylovesmimi
I don't want to deter you
Or fear monger you
Just like any other method what will be will be
But unless you are willing to gulp as much as possible
You're willing to not snitch on yourself for medical help
And thus could be up to 3 days before death
I only made it around 16 hours
And even though I had no real issues
I only assume it's because I got help before it got bad
So it's up to you
I'll be a support
But I really recommend just getting the courage to use a firearm or jumping or hanging
My DM'S are open
Best wishes

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I'm not sure how long and drawn out it would be for a human but during my divorce my ex wife was apparently giving my dog antifreeze. He was sick for so long. I took him to the vet a bunch of times and they didn't diagnose him till almost 2 months later. And it still wasn't even a real diagnosis. The vet said there was crystalization in his digestive system and said antifreeze can be a reason. I later found out from my son that she had been going into the garage before walking to the kennels to fill his bowl. I eventually found the bottle of antifreeze tucked away behind everything else. And a medicine dropped wrapped in an old T-shirt rag with antifreeze all over it.

He was only about 45 lbs and suffered horribly for so long. I can't even begin to explain. I tried to save him so many times not realizing what was actually happening. I would think for a human it would be much worse. And after seeing what my dog suffered, and for how long, I would never even consider it. It never even killed him. I had to get him put to sleep.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'm not sure how long and drawn out it would be for a human but during my divorce my ex wife was apparently giving my dog antifreeze. He was sick for so long. I took him to the vet a bunch of times and they didn't diagnose him till almost 2 months later. And it still wasn't even a real diagnosis. The vet said there was crystalization in his digestive system and said antifreeze can be a reason. I later found out from my son that she had been going into the garage before walking to the kennels to fill his bowl. I eventually found the bottle of antifreeze tucked away behind everything else. And a medicine dropped wrapped in an old T-shirt rag with antifreeze all over it.

He was only about 45 lbs and suffered horribly for so long. I can't even begin to explain. I tried to save him so many times not realizing what was actually happening. I would think for a human it would be much worse. And after seeing what my dog suffered, and for how long, I would never even consider it. It never even killed him. I had to get him put to sleep.
Sheesh
Poor dog
So sorry

D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
How about 500ml with no access to help for three days?
Yes
Please read my post
Not sure if my old post are available
My old user name was nobodylovesmimi
I don't want to deter you
Or fear monger you
Just like any other method what will be will be
But unless you are willing to gulp as much as possible
You're willing to not snitch on yourself for medical help
And thus could be up to 3 days before death
I only made it around 16 hours
And even though I had no real issues
I only assume it's because I got help before it got bad
So it's up to you
I'll be a support
But I really recommend just getting the courage to use a firearm or jumping or hanging
My DM'S are open
Best wishes