• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ignorant7879

Ignorant7879

Feb 25, 2024
I want to ctb quickly but unable to do so due to circumstances, so any slow but painless methods?

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Partial hanging is slow but you will lose consciousness fast

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Consuming two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen molecule is the slowest acting poison known to humans and also undetectable in full-body autopsies. Guaranteed slow death and absolutely painless. Trust me.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Unfortunately, dying isn't really a painless process. Your body is hard-wired to send off all sorts of alarm bells to keep you alive. This is why fast methods are preferable, they keep the pain brief.

Also, what is your timeline for "slow"? Minutes?Hours? Days?

Ignorant7879

Ignorant7879

Feb 25, 2024
Unfortunately, dying isn't really a painless process. Your body is hard-wired to send off all sorts of alarm bells to keep you alive. This is why fast methods are preferable, they keep the pain brief.

Also, what is your timeline for "slow"? Minutes?Hours? Days?
I'd prefer days. Does starving work?

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
If you can get SN or N, Other methods like hanging you end up paralyzed for life.
Think alot and make sure to research alot about the method, Like read google researches and stuff, That's why im still here im gonna make sure i %100 have reliable painless method and ctb, Cause i don't want to end up a vegetable or worse...

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Starving is NOT painless, can take weeks, leaves your body destroyed if you live, and requires an absurd amount of willpower. Not to mention it gets pretty obvious you're turning into a skeleton and people will most likely get you help.

Edit for stupid phone typing.

G

Green_leaf

Nov 5, 2022
Exactly, nevertheless fast methods are very hard to get for most civilians.

Reactions: B4mbi
Ignorant7879

Ignorant7879

Feb 25, 2024
Starving is NOT painless, can take weeks, leaves your body destroyed if you live, and requires an absurd amount of willpower. Not to mention it gets pretty obvious you're turning into a skeleton and people will most likely get you help.

Edit for stupid phone typing.
Damn.... I don't have the courage needed to try most of the methods in this website.... I'm under my family's control most of the time so buying suicide-related stuff isn't accessible either. Guess I have to muster up enough courage to escape life

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Phenobarbital and Primidone are slow methods but efficient and painless. 20g and you're most likely out. They're available on DNMs.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Hypothermia?
Dosent this make you burn up really badly and wanna scratch all your skin off ?

Also heard it was very relaxing but…….
Drowning in general seems so relaxing, yet uncomfortable….

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The problem with slow is they can be emotional torture.

I know a lot of people just value physical pain but to me emotional pain is equally important.

There's lots of methods people value like SN, pentobarbital (N) or amitriptyline but to me I know I'd panic.

I wish you luck whatever you decide, just make sure you consider emotional peacefulness as well, it's very often disregarded on here. There are a lot of easy quick and emotionally peaceful methods in the megathreads index.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Phenobarbital and Primidone are slow methods but efficient and painless. 20g and you're most likely out. They're available on DNMs.
Not my thread at all by all means but you caught my interest how long do these take to kill exactly and how painless are we talking I'm trying to see if i can get a handle on navigating the DN as we speak

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Not my thread at all by all means but you caught my interest how long do these take to kill exactly and how painless are we talking I'm trying to see if i can get a handle on navigating the DN as we speak
About 24h, and they're as painless as N.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Consuming two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen molecule is the slowest acting poison known to humans and also undetectable in full-body autopsies. Guaranteed slow death and absolutely painless. Trust me.
ngl this feels a little "trust me bro" like is there any evidence of this and how would one get these molecules if you don't mind me asking

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
H
Hello. Fasting isn't painless. First two days you wanna eat very much, then you'll get weakness and have no energy to do something. Then you'll get headache, maybe tachycardia. And it is very uncomfortable, it looks like emotional torture. I think that fasting is method for people who really have no my options, or they are really sick and are under medical conditions. I don't recommend it for you. I didn't eat 4 days and didn't drink 3 days - it's awful after 3rd day without any fluids.
I thought that I would die after 3 day without any liquid but in some conditions it may take 10 days or longer before body die.

Last edited:
Reactions: LunarLight
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
15 minutes to be bare minimum it can take up to hours if the arteries aren't constructed enough
Would one feel any pain because of the delay.. if it stretched into hours..and how many hours are we talking exactly?

S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Would one feel any pain because of the delay.. if it stretched into hours..and how many hours are we talking exactly?
If u able to pass out quick like within 10-30 seconds then no u won't feel any pain and if you pass out within that time then ur body may die within 15-30 minutes It probably won't take hours

Reactions: Endisclose