• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Freedent

Freedent

art hoe
Apr 19, 2020
Hi,

I am a pretty frequent cutter, and I go deep enough to expose the fatty tissues, and as i've poked them, i've noticed that there are veins and arteries underneathe and that cutting through fat doesn't seem that painful. I've started considering slitting my wrists, after having taken a lot of medication preferably so I wouldn't have to sit through the whole bleeding out charade, althrough I have a pretty high pain tolerance
Do you think that it would be possible to slit my wrists (and watever other veins or arteries I'd need to ge through, mayble legs ? not neck though, seems too painful) and bleed out, probably doing the bleeding out unconscious, avoiding panick etc ?
If that doesn't seem like a viable option, I've seen on here informations about a painless drowning method, where you'd hyperventilate and then hold your breathe underwater. I don't have the patience to forcefully hyperventilate myself unconscious, so if I took a lot of medication and then held my breath underwater while intoxicated, would I succeed ?
I've tried hanging myslef but I'm too stupid to make the knot work.
I'm also concerned about losing an arm or leg if I survive drowning, considering my very numerous wound that could get deeply infected.
And I've tried the train thing, but go caught by an agent as I was walking up the rails to find a place to lay down. Do you guys perhaps have any idea how I could make a depication thing work without getting caught by train station agents ? I don't wan't to jump
I'm at loss here, any advice would be welcome

Freedent

Freedent

art hoe
Apr 19, 2020
Why do you want to do this?
My life is shit, my dad is forcing me to starve myself out of spite, he literally drives me to do shit like remove surgical stitches on myself with my own scissors because he doesn't wanna pay a nurse to do it, and psychiatric structures are still debating wether or not to take me even though it's been months because there is an adiminstrative problem with the file and they can't be bothered to fix it. People that are supposed to care for me either all gave up or are making things worse, and i've been suicidal since I was 12. I'm not gonna get help, I'm not getting help, and I have no reason why I shouldn't do this

• Aww..
Reactions: clown_17, lostautist and Zzzzz
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
If someone is taking drugs to pass out. It's probably not necessary to hold breath I think. People accidentally drown when they get drunk around water.

Freedent

Freedent

art hoe
Apr 19, 2020
If someone is taking drugs to pass out. It's probably not necessary to hold breath I think. People accidentally drown when they get drunk around water.
Nice, okay, thank you !

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
the deeper you go, the more nerves there are. i cut to fat too but i don't think i've ever sliced through a nerve. that isn't the sort of pain you fail to notice.

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
With the self harm method you would have to have a lot of experience cutting to fat in your arms specifically. You'd have to study where the radial artery is and be able to locate it well. You'd need a sharp blade so you don't miss and hit fascia tissue or tendons (super painful and can limit arm motion permanently) and you'll have to expect a lot of slicing. Arteries are hard to cut.

But that being said if you have thin arms and are an experienced self harmer it might not be hard, you just have to be either very good at locating the arteries or be open to possible damage if you miss. Also slicing with your non dominant already bleeding hand would be hard if you're trying to slice both. In the process except it not to be instantaneous, there will be multiple minutes of pain, blood making a mess, confusion/disorientation, and finally unconsciousness.

If the blood isn't spraying or you're still awake after 30 minutes I'd say you missed and aren't going to die. Then the best idea would be to get medical attention so you don't have any permanent damage to organs from moderate bloodloss, along with any damage to your wrists.

For drowning, I'm skeptical of the hyperventilation method. If you weren't properly hyperventilated I think you'd wake up quickly underwater. It doesn't seem that reliable.

Reactions: myopybyproxy