• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Can it work , desperate to diee
No. Overdose is the least likely method to work, sorry. Look through the resource section here.

Reactions: setup, PeacefulTonic and dyingalone123
Lifeless mindset

Lifeless mindset

See you on the other side
Oct 20, 2020
No

Reactions: setup
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Sleeping pills or sleeping pills and alcohol can work, but there is a significant risk of brain damage without ctb. Most suicide attempts by pills fail in the u.s., and the ones that do work are usually powerful opioids such as fentanyl. Statistically the odds of dying of a pill overdose, based on u.s. statistics, are about 1 in 87. This and cutting are the two least likely methods to work. Sadly so many people are desperate to ctb to stop their pain, but the ones that do research over time and carefully plan it are the ones who usually ctb. Ovarall, about 1 in 30 suicide attempts are successful in the u.s. There are much higher percentage methods but they all have plusses and minuses.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: persimmontea and PeacefulTonic
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Very low chance. Sleeping pills even some 0rescription ones are weak. Can't hold a candle to barbiturates

Reactions: gottago222, PeacefulTonic and Someone123
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Can it work , desperate to diee
Nope.
Modern meds have changed and it's made it incredibly difficult to die from overdosing.

I've drank alcohol with Ambien before. All it did was make me psychotic and confused.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic, callme and Someone123
W

Wtf life

Nov 30, 2021
So now i have to try partial hanging..down for it todayyy..

Q

QualityOfLife

Jul 24, 2020
Advise don't try pills. #1 you will get a doctor in trouble. Government comes down on doctor and people with cancer or autism like me can't get meds. Could be karma follows you with pills, plus pills aren't reliable but more an attention seeking method. What's the real thing? Geo Stones Book did it for me. Haven't been on here since a new therapist showed me the sunny side. Paid for her myself since insurance said I was lying. Couldn't afford therapist anymore, new dope bringing me down from psychiatrist. Who can say whether I will bounce through this one at my age. Autistics die by 54... I will barely win those odds...but I did. Told my therapist I won those odds and booted her since couldn't afford her anyway. Back to health insurance idiots, New anxiety med for autism gabapentin med carries HIGH suicide risk. Here again. Ha Ha.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Pills like these work less than 2% of the time according to u.s. statistics. Powerful opiods have a much higher chance of success but are impossible to get for most people, unless possibly a person has sever chronic pain and is prescribed these meds for this reason.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
They are ineffective. Sleeping pills and some more pills? Better yet fried backbones and some home fries.

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
No. I've tried it so many times and always thought I'll never be able to wake up from this. Hours later - well rested and feeling fine (physically). A lot of people go this route because it seems relatively easy and sounds like a peaceful way to go. Unfortunately, it's harder to ctb than we realize. Use the resources here to find a method that works for you and is attainable. Otherwise you're just wasting time.
Pills like these work less than 2% of the time according to u.s. statistics. Powerful opiods have a much higher chance of success but are impossible to get for most people, unless possibly a person has sever chronic pain and is prescribed these meds for this reason.
If I could easily attain these I'd probably not want to ctb. Lol