• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I told my psychiatrist today that I have difficulties falling asleep and that I often startle in the half-sleep, gasping for air, thinking I will suffocate.
He just said, "oh, so you have sleep disturbances".
I then told him that the feeling of suffocation has nothing to do with usual sleep desturbances.
I find it absolutely unbelievable how these people (idiots) downplay symptoms so they don't have to help you solve it.
That is where the whole problem starts.

Last edited:
L0nely

L0nely

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
Yes because if they actually help you they will lose their milk cow. To them you're not a person with problems, you're just a profit - therefore helping you is not suitable.
It makes me so angry. We, as society, can't (mostly) afford being sick nowadays nor are we allowed to be by the law (suicidal thoughts/ideations) yet there's no1 there to help us.
I'm sorry to you and to every single person that struggles with that very problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Yeah I don't know if it is the money or the lack of empathy? I think psychiatrists here must have a shit lot of money. Besides, he is 75. Maybe he just doesn't care anymore.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
What if you take meds to sleep more soundly?