Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I play piano, have for quite awhile, but I can always get better. The problem is motivation. So I pick a song I want to learn and give myself 6 months to a year to fully learn it with muscle memory. Less stress that way. ♡

As for something new, I wouldn't mind learning to dance lol that would be quite the sight to see Haha.

Reactions: draw a circle
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
being able to get and maintain friendships would be good…

… nah, just kidding. I don't have any real goal anymore except wanting to get good at Project Diva

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I desperately want a new hobby. I was crocheting for a while and it helped me loads. then I got bored of it. mainly not having a good place to set up anymore. I used to cross stitch, but it would be the same problem of there's no location here I would be able to do it.

I tried walking for a bit, but the more I walked, the more painful everything was. I kept being told that's how it works, but this went on for months.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'd like to master many things but unfortunately I don't think I have energy anymore. Many people here do programming but I quit it long time ago although I felt I'm good at it, I just can't do it because of many problems like anxiety although I love the concept and the ideas. I want to compose music also but it looks I'm very late. Maybe also I want to improve my skills in learning languages and gaming. I wanted to be a content creator and had different topics but I think I suck and I can't even make a nice thumbnail or a good video and humans are very visual.

But there is one skill I want to master, to be time efficient and endure my problems so I can do what I want quickly before ctb.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Man I gotta learn how to make a hangman's noose and hang myself.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Life

but I've always regretted not learning to play an instrument.

Reactions: XYZ