• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

maggie-apple

maggie-apple

Apr 11, 2018
hello everyone, this is my first time on a website like this. I joined reddit a few days ago in hopes that I could talk about my feelings there, but I hear they shut down other suicide forums on there so in case that happens again, I decided to join this. I originally had a post there and I'll just copy it here for you all:

I've felt so lost lately. I keep finding myself at the edge and I'm just to weak to actually kill myself but I feel so miserable. A few nights ago I sat on the railing of a bridge and tried to will myself to just slide down and fall but I couldn't even do that. The first time I tried to hang myself but I fucked it up. I've been clean from self harm for almost 80 days now but my roommates basically kicked me out because my depression was too much for them to handle and I had to find somewhere new to live. I'm just so sick of trying to act like I'm fighting depression or something all the time. I'm tired of having to fight against something

BumbleBee123

BumbleBee123

Apr 24, 2018
I know the feeling. I'm glad you have joined us. I only joined myself a few days ago and it's comforting (not sure if that's the correct word choice) to know I can come on here and vent and connect with like-minded people.

Reactions: Cyanide
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone, this is my first time on a website like this. I joined reddit a few days ago in hopes that I could talk about my feelings there, but I hear they shut down other suicide forums on there so in case that happens again, I decided to join this. I originally had a post there and I'll just copy it here for you all:

I've felt so lost lately. I keep finding myself at the edge and I'm just to weak to actually kill myself but I feel so miserable. A few nights ago I sat on the railing of a bridge and tried to will myself to just slide down and fall but I couldn't even do that. The first time I tried to hang myself but I fucked it up. I've been clean from self harm for almost 80 days now but my roommates basically kicked me out because my depression was too much for them to handle and I had to find somewhere new to live. I'm just so sick of trying to act like I'm fighting depression or something all the time. I'm tired of having to fight against something
Have you found somewhere to go? And congrats on the 80 days. I also self-harm.

Reactions: Cyanide
F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
The bridge comforts me. It reminds me of better days. I will forever be greatful to that man I met at the age of 16/17 who opened up his home to me. We used to walk to the bridge near the water and drink coffee and chat. There is no there other person I met in my life that can replace them. Everyday I ask myself why, why did I leave you?