• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you think red is a good color for this site?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
First of all this is an amazing site on so many levels and I am in no way suggesting otherwise. They have gone above and beyond with it really and we should all be thankful.

What I am suggesting is that red is a color often associated with violence, blood and death etc. while this site holds a neutral stance to these issues I feel as if red was a poor choice of color for the theme for me personally at least, anything else would feel more relaxing than the color of blood red. It's not a big deal just a small psychological thing that does have some real implications. Curious to see if anyone else has an opinion on it.
[dark theme is awesome]
Thanks again to all the mods <3

Reactions: JustLosingMyself, lemmeeleev and therhydler
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Red would be a strain on the eyes... imo

Reactions: cherub, NoChoice and lemmeeleev