• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Because of the risk and inconvenience to others.
Not to mention unreliability

Agreed!
Many people survive this kind of collisions.
I'd certainly pick another method.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I escaped being hit and killed in my car by a split second when a car suddenly crossed the street in front of me, jumped the train tracks at very high speed and slammed into a big tree, killing the suicidal man who was driving. If I had been directly in his path I would have been what he slammed his car into, taking me with him.

I read about him the next day in the newspaper, he was 16 and committed suicide as his father stood down the street watching him jump into his car and drive off to slam into the tree. I came very close that day. He paid no attention to whether or not he would hit someone else.

• Aww..
Reactions: stygal and Isadeth
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
It was a method that I was rethinking a long time ago, but I ended up discarding it. In my case, I had a section that was the end of a highway and at this point there were several concrete blocks at the end; It was very difficult for there to be secondary victims, but they ended up blocking that highway access. I would not recommend it because there is a chance that you will survive, even stamping yourself at 160km/h.

Reactions: stygal
N

neverever

Dec 10, 2020
I escaped being hit and killed in my car by a split second when a car suddenly crossed the street in front of me, jumped the train tracks at very high speed and slammed into a big tree, killing the suicidal man who was driving. If I had been directly in his path I would have been what he slammed his car into, taking me with him.

I read about him the next day in the newspaper, he was 16 and committed suicide as his father stood down the street watching him jump into his car and drive off to slam into the tree. I came very close that day. He paid no attention to whether or not he would hit someone else.
I am sorry that you were exposed to this person's suicide endeavor.

The young boy's story resonates with me, sadly. I am surprised that he died of the attempt.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I am surprised that he died of the attempt.
He was going so fast that when his car sped across the train tracks it actually became airborne. The tracks were on a small raised embankment. His car came down and slammed into the tree. I stopped to see what it was I had just witnessed, walked across the tracks and there were a few people there already who said he was dead. I could see his body slumped against the car door.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
There would a high possibility you would be wedged between the sheets and still remain alive.As It would a painful death I would take a lot of painkillers before.

pls don't involve anyone on your way