Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I like video games but I'm terrible at finishing them in a timely manner or at all really. Same with books.

I pretend that I have a goal where I must finish all the books and video games I started without finishing before I can CTB, but barely make any effort towards reaching that goal and therefore remain in limbo with it.
Yeah, my concentration span is not the best either. Have you ever thought about games that are just quick pick up and play types? Here is a list I found recently. Mario Kart is my go to, but I may look into Among Us.
That's really beautiful!!! What kind of flower is it?

I like carnations and snowdrops.

You might like Disco Elisium if u like that vibe. Haven't played it myself but the reviews are in total raves and the art style is so beautiful to look at. Plus it's pretty hilarious.

Omg same actually. I'm not as determined about it but I feel bad for my readers.
Nice, I'll look into that game. Thanks!

P

paneer

Jul 28, 2024
I want to have sex before I kill myself

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, cowboypants and smaragdyne
sleepingrabbit

sleepingrabbit

The fake jade rabbit
Aug 1, 2024
Yeah, my concentration span is not the best either. Have you ever thought about games that are just quick pick up and play types? Here is a list I found recently. Mario Kart is my go to, but I may look into Among Us.

Nice, I'll look into that game. Thanks!
I have, but I really like games like Skyrim or the Batman Arkham series. I need good lore for most games I play - serves the itch of needing to analyze things. And no problem! Always happy to give a game rec ❤️

C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
Honestly, sourdough bread.
That's as bad as me having a house full of pets. Those damned starters are SO needy. (And yes, I have a starter sitting on my kitchen counter as I type this. 🤦🤷🤷)

For me, it's my pets. I have dogs and cats and chickens and am in the process of building an aviary so I can get some little zebra finches. (Fond childhood memories from their peep-peep-peeping soothing me as I hid from the woman who birthed me -- one of the few.) Much as I think about CTB I am also acutely aware that I keep gathering up animals that have me and only me. (My husband can't take care of himself much less be trusted care for my babies. Weaponized helplessness is a thing in SO many old men.) So somewhere in that beady little brain of mine the SI must still be strong, no matter how bad my pain gets and how bad I want to cross over into my next life sometimes.

Reactions: sleepingrabbit and fwompie
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
Bunch of books, I want to go swimming and camping a few more times and I want to go out to a club at least once. Little things that get me up each morning would be my cat and to check if there's deer outside.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
This is probably going to sound corny or vague at best, but curiosity and a sense of wonder. I'm so done with my daily life, but I'm still fascinated by (conscious) life itself and the vastness of the universe and space-time.

Interestingly, I've noticed that the more suicidal I feel, the more interested I become in exploring these themes. It's as if I'm so incapable or bored of living everyday life that I need something stronger to keep me interested.

Reactions: wCvML2, exitingtothevoid and Bleneviola
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Pepperoni pizza, cheesy bread, and cinnastix. All for only $22 at Marco's right now. You Americans are welcome.

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, smaragdyne and NumbItAll
Bleneviola

Bleneviola

Aug 1, 2024
I
That's really beautiful!!! What kind of flower is it?

I like carnations and snowdrops.

You might like Disco Elisium if u like that vibe. Haven't played it myself but the reviews are in total raves and the art style is so beautiful to look at. Plus it's pretty hilarious.

Omg same actually. I'm not as determined about it but I feel bad for my readers.
Wish I knew the name, I absolutely love carnations but they don't grow in the weather here. Dahlias are absolutely breathtaking too

Reactions: sleepingrabbit
exitingtothevoid

exitingtothevoid

Aug 2, 2024
There's a band I've been wanting to see for years... finally going to see them at the end of the year. But the really silly thing - considering that I'm posting here - is that lots of things make me want to live.

Reactions: Ashu
L

lostsoul2050

Jul 24, 2024
That's as bad as me having a house full of pets. Those damned starters are SO needy. (And yes, I have a starter sitting on my kitchen counter as I type this. 🤦🤷🤷)

For me, it's my pets. I have dogs and cats and chickens and am in the process of building an aviary so I can get some little zebra finches. (Fond childhood memories from their peep-peep-peeping soothing me as I hid from the woman who birthed me -- one of the few.) Much as I think about CTB I am also acutely aware that I keep gathering up animals that have me and only me. (My husband can't take care of himself much less be trusted care for my babies. Weaponized helplessness is a thing in SO many old men.) So somewhere in that beady little brain of mine the SI must still be strong, no matter how bad my pain gets and how bad I want to cross over into my next life sometimes.
That was the same for me with my dog but she escaped and has been missing for over a month now. No one else can care for her as she only likes me. I was ready to go when she passed but Now I'm stuck in an endless cycle of hell.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, smaragdyne and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
That was the same for me with my dog but she escaped and has been missing for over a month now. No one else can care for her as she only likes me. I was ready to go when she passed but Now I'm stuck in an endless cycle of hell.
Oh gosh! I'm so sorry! 😢

annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
the possibility that the LOML will come to his senses and be with me again..he truly was my only reason to keep pushing in such a terrible world.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ashu and astr4
Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
I want to see how far I can get in Arknights before getting bored of it
Daydreaming/the characters Ive made from it
Being better than other ppl at doing things

Reactions: astr4
S

snubfug

Apr 27, 2024
titanfall 3 is a big one, i still believe

Reactions: DeusVult and astr4
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
The next Tool album
You will die of old age lolol
trying to make myself feel better ha don't mind me

i wanna hit diamond rank in this video game before i die

also squid game season 2?

wbu what silly things do you stick around for?
- Being too tired/apathetic to go through with it
- Wanting to feel the autumn wind
- It's too hot to walk to the gun store rn
- There's a new Weezer album coming out in 2025 and I wanna see if it'll be shit or not (it probably will. Oh, rivers…)
- I kinda wanna stick around long enough to see Gojo v Sukuna animated in 2037 or whenever T<T
- need to do some lego kits
- Have a bunch of movies/games/tv shows/anime/comics/manga/books/etc on my to-do list
- I wanna see how CSM ends

Last edited:
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
Stranger things final season and Harry Potter series

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Finishing the book I'm reading.
Damn. How long is the book?😅
Astr4:
trying to make myself feel better ha don't mind me

i wanna hit diamond rank in this video game before i die

also squid game season 2?

wbu what silly things do you stick around for?
Hope.

Or to see if they fucked up the last season of You and see who wins our election.

Last edited:
emoplugg

emoplugg

she/her
Aug 19, 2024
music i haven't listened to yet. there's an infinite amount of music i want to enjoy and its probably the biggest thing keeping me going tbh

ive been going through the discographies of xaviersobased, octi, and woody recently. really great underground rap artists if anyone is into that

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, astr4 and sugarb
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
New silly thing to live for dropped:

Well, I've officially lost my mind and probably my wallet. The announcement of this collector's edition was an instant cop for me even though it means I've already preordered the game three times for three versions now. The worst part is that even though the game comes out in about two months, all of the cool shit in this special edition won't even come until next July for some stupid reason and if I decide to barely hang on to my worthless insignificant life just to wait for this stuff then so be it. 🥲

• Love
Reactions: berko and astr4
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I want to have sex before I kill myself
I hope you do. Be prepared for the experience to change your mind about the second thing.
There's a band I've been wanting to see for years... finally going to see them at the end of the year. But the really silly thing - considering that I'm posting here - is that lots of things make me want to live.
That's not really silly. Suicidal people don't really want to die.
This is probably going to sound corny or vague at best, but curiosity and a sense of wonder. I'm so done with my daily life, but I'm still fascinated by (conscious) life itself and the vastness of the universe and space-time.

Interestingly, I've noticed that the more suicidal I feel, the more interested I become in exploring these themes. It's as if I'm so incapable or bored of living everyday life that I need something stronger to keep me interested.
Or else your locus of identification is shifting outside of your self as you prepare to abandon it.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and astr4
berko

berko

Aug 19, 2024
jjk is ending in 5 chapters, i really need to see how it plays out bc it's lowkey a mess imo

Reactions: astr4, michibella and watchdog
watchdog

watchdog

watch-dog
Mar 24, 2023
Buying everything on my wishlist and new music.

Reactions: astr4 and berko
michibella

michibella

Apr 25, 2024
The new monster hunter looks really good lol, it kinda makes me wanna stay alive but no way its worth it to hang on that long, i still wish i could play it though i hope its good

Reactions: astr4 and Final_Choice
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Skibidi toilet videos (just kidding)

• Yay!
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Watching youtube videos is the silliest and worst addiction and then anything else in life and this world all useless addictions

Reactions: astr4, cowboypants and Final_Choice
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Rance X being translated~

Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
Drawing and writing NSFW