• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abditory

Abditory

The feeling that you won’t be here much longer
Jan 16, 2024
I hate it when people become distant out of nowhere and start giving me the silent treatment. Like, please, all I ask is for some communication, just talk to me, please. I hate the silent treatment so bad because it overwhelms me with thoughts like 'What did I do? Did I do something wrong? Do they hate me now?' It's such a horrible feeling. It sucks when someone you care about so much becomes so obviously distant out of nowhere, even when things are going well. Please, just talk to me, even yell at me, anything but the silent treatment. It's especially tough when you want that comfort of talking to them so badly, yet they're ignoring you while you watch them talk to others just fine.

Did you get sick of me? Did I finally become too much?

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I understand that. One of my long time friends from college told me one day "It's very difficult to talk to you". Since that day, I realized my words are a burden to many people. I used to try from time to time to contact her and other friends, but only got monosyllabic answers, and then, silence. Maybe she was right. I have nothing interesting to say, so why bother contact me or checking how I am.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
People just don't know to communicate, it's so infuriating isn't it?

I don't know why society is so against just saying things as they are. All it does is confuse people and make people feel shitty.

Personally I don't associate with people that immature, but I get that sometimes you have to take what you can get, and love is out of our control.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abditory
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Yeah, I hate this too. It hurts so much. I now just sorta start doing it to others when I feel like I hate myself so much so they can't do it to me, unless its someone who kept in contact with me then I'll at least tell them if I really need to leave. That would be my fault. I think the worst part about it is is if you are doing something to bother people instead of telling you about it to make you aware so you can change to be a better person it is just out right abandonment. Or maybe it all stemmed from a misunderstanding and something could have been talked through. Or you did nothing at all but they may see you as weak and an easy target, but that the only other explanation I can think of.

Have you tried to always use communication? I do, I try to work things out if I think its possible, but it seems like that does more bad than good usually. It's like you cannot win in socializing.

Abditory

Abditory

Jan 16, 2024
Yeah, I hate this too. It hurts so much. I now just sorta start doing it to others when I feel like I hate myself so much so they can't do it to me, unless its someone who kept in contact with me then I'll at least tell them if I really need to leave. That would be my fault. I think the worst part about it is is if you are doing something to bother people instead of telling you about it to make you aware so you can change to be a better person it is just out right abandonment. Or maybe it all stemmed from a misunderstanding and something could have been talked through. Or you did nothing at all but they may see you as weak and an easy target, but that the only other explanation I can think of.

Have you tried to always use communication? I do, I try to work things out if I think its possible, but it seems like that does more bad than good usually. It's like you cannot win in socializing.
I have tried to use communication, even sometimes asking if something is wrong for them to be so distant, and the answer I usually get back is them being upset that I'm even accusing them of something or 'implying' that they are a bad friend when all I wanted was some reassurance or answers

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi. I used to game. I have a physical health ouchie. I didnt tell ppl at first, we'd never meet, so what did it matter. When I did say as we got to know each other, they pushed me away stopped replying .
After yrs of being ghosted when I tell. I stopped. Had nice team of 4 for 3 yrs, told one after 3 yrs. Guess what?
Yeah... And lost the team...

Truth is when ppl dont know what to say, they distance. They cant cope with it.
Maybe they'll go thru something one day and realise yr situation.
Think about it, we are all in bad places to be here, all had/have shit.
We have each other here for support, sympathy and often empathy.
We are lucky to have here.
I am sorry your friends dont understand. Maybe they havent been where you are.

Did u do something wrong?
No, its not all about you 😄

• Hugs
Reactions: Abditory
Abditory

Abditory

Jan 16, 2024
Hi. I used to game. I have a physical health ouchie. I didnt tell ppl at first, we'd never meet, so what did it matter. When I did say as we got to know each other, they pushed me away stopped replying .
After yrs of being ghosted when I tell. I stopped. Had nice team of 4 for 3 yrs, told one after 3 yrs. Guess what?
Yeah... And lost the team...

Truth is when ppl dont know what to say, they distance. They cant cope with it.
Maybe they'll go thru something one day and realise yr situation.
Think about it, we are all in bad places to be here, all had/have shit.
We have each other here for support, sympathy and often empathy.
We are lucky to have here.
I am sorry your friends dont understand. Maybe they havent been where you are.

Did u do something wrong?
No, its not all about you 😄
This honestly helped ease my thoughts and worries, thank you! :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: sash