Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
no problem

best of luck to you but make sure you think about things properly first

I will follow the PPH instructions...

Be fasting.
An hour before, eat a little (but almost nothing). 40 min before, 30mg meto. And N with alcohol after...

Reactions: angie
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
If it helps ease anyone's fears, I've taken Meto for stomach issues a few times in the past with no side effects at all. I don't believe it's worth getting so worked up over.

Reactions: woxihuanni, angie, *KNAZ* and 2 others
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
I experienced severe diarrhea when I tested out the stat dose. Did anyone else have this reaction? It's a known side effect, but I was surprised by its severity. It happened at 45 minutes and then 90 minutes and 120 minutes after I took it.

Reactions: Alucard
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
I experienced severe diarrhea when I tested out the stat dose. Did anyone else have this reaction? It's a known side effect, but I was surprised by its severity. It happened at 45 minutes and then 90 minutes and 120 minutes after I took it.
No worse than after effects of eating at Taco Bell.

Reactions: Stan, Alucard, truthseeker and 1 other person
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Did you fast before taking the Meto ?

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I tested a 10mg dose over a month ago and had some uncomfortable symptoms but nothing that would make me abort an attempt. I experienced quite an achy feeling in my legs and felt quite restless. A very mild feeling of stiffness/heaviness.

Ive just taken another dose at 8:30 today to see if I'll get similar side effects. Most people wont experience anything of concern but it's always better to test a dose yourself.

If you experience any EPS symptoms like involuntary movement I would suggest not doing the regimen at all.

The stat dose of 30mg can also be slightly enhanced by breaking the pills and taking it in liquid form to speed up the process of the drug (although this may be minor considering most people fast for an 8h period) Dignitas uses liquid meto for example

S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
Did you fast before taking the Meto ?
Yes, my last food was about 16 hours prior.

On the upside, this happening reinforced the idea for me that I should probably wear something that will contain such a mess post-ctb. I did not take it all that seriously before; I thought, "what's a little post-death poop... no big deal." Well, now I know better.

SN is my back up method, but still this happening gave me pause to think about wearing something when I use with my first choice method, exit bag w/ N2.

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Why do still people have problems with meto on this forum ?

in 2016 there was 1 milion prescriptions of this drug so if it was that terrible it wouldn't be that popular no ?

It will be one of the last things you will take so why care so much about it ? I think antidepressants and benzos are way worse...
Because it can cause akathesia, dystonia, dyskinesia.