• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
One thing that did concern the doctors when I went in for my rape kit is the possibility I could be pregnant. It's still too early to know, and they haven't given me a pill to get rid of said pregnancy if it is there. I'm still in the hospital recovering after said incident. The police have taken custody of my step brother and are detaining him until a little more is developed in the case.

I've been disowned by my father and step mother, but I've come to learn that I don't really care. I'm still under suicide watch for the next 72 hours as I had another incident last night where I attempted to mutilate myself again. Everything has been hard in the last few days. This isn't the lowest I felt by any means, but certainly close.

I've been alone dealing with with, and I hate it sincerely. I haven't felt this alone in awhile.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I'm so sorry you are going through this alone. Have you asked for Plan B? It's best if you take it as soon as possible to be effective. This must be incredibly difficult, please try to be gentle with yourself. Wishing you rest and healing <3

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
So your step brother raped you and you're the one bing disowned? If so, your family you mentioned is horrendous and don't deserve anything from you. I can't imagine how you feel right now. Get emergency contraception asap if you are worried about a potential pregnancy. I wish you best of luck in your path forward and in finding the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: FitsTime and cryone
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
One thing that did concern the doctors when I went in for my rape kit is the possibility I could be pregnant. It's still too early to know, and they haven't given me a pill to get rid of said pregnancy if it is there. I'm still in the hospital recovering after said incident. The police have taken custody of my step brother and are detaining him until a little more is developed in the case.

I've been disowned by my father and step mother, but I've come to learn that I don't really care. I'm still under suicide watch for the next 72 hours as I had another incident last night where I attempted to mutilate myself again. Everything has been hard in the last few days. This isn't the lowest I felt by any means, but certainly close.

I've been alone dealing with with, and I hate it sincerely. I haven't felt this alone in awhile.
I am so very sorry for the hell you're in. Hugs

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm sorry for you. I hope the rat goes to jail.

D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Very sorry for what you are going through.
Hang in there.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023

Can't imagine what you're going through 😔. I am so sorry you have been treated like this. I hope I can be there to just hold you. You deserve nothing but love ❤️. What an inhuman world we live in.