L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
I ordered xanax today and hope I can suppress my survival instinct like this. What are you doing about it?

Reactions: Predestinated and RedHarlequin
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
SI is hard to stop it I think

Reactions: RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I have also thought about buying alprozolam, let me know how it goes..

Reactions: Predestinated and Luna88
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Trazodone puts me pretty much in a zombified mindset at 200mg. Anything more than that will definitely do the job for me. Especially washed down with a couple swigs of whiskey or moonshine.

Reactions: Predestinated and RedHarlequin
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
SI is a bitch for sure. I am trying to mentally prepare myself ahead of time to try and push the SI out, but in the moment, it still comes at you. I will be ctb next month and for my method, I only need to overcome a second of it to get where I need to go. But leading up to it might be difficult. I'll see how it all turns out.

Reactions: Luna88
L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
He just comes right in front of it. Not at all with the preparations. But it comes so strong when the time comes. Racing heart and panic. After that it's horrible because I can't do it, but I want it so badly. It's so cruel.

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
So I just took a shitload of Xanax. Even though I feel calmer I don't really think this is gonna help with SI. I might be wrong though

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
I have xanax and Nitrogen/exit hood. Hope it works well.

Reactions: Predestinated
L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
How many mg did you take?

Hast du xanax schon einmal genommenen?

Have you ever taken xanax?
Yes I've been taking xanax every night for 20 years.
I have horrible anxiety.
2mg a night.
So I just took a shitload of Xanax. Even though I feel calmer I don't really think this is gonna help with SI. I might be wrong though
How much did you take?

Reactions: Predestinated
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Yes I've been taking xanax every night for 20 years.
I have horrible anxiety.
2mg a night.

How much did you take?
Idk, this might be different all over the world but in Germany where I live I don't think you can get more than 1 mg Tablets and they advise you to take 0.25-0.5mg Dosis not more than 3x a day. So taking 3 mg at once I thought was kinda a lot.

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
I hope so much that this will help me suppress my survival instinct a little. I will try out beforehand how they work for me and how much mg I need

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I hope so much that this will help me suppress my survival instinct a little. I will try out beforehand how they work for me and how much mg I need
I wish it works for you. As I can't use alcohol with my method benzos are my only hope. Maybe weed.

Reactions: Luna88
Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
Idk, this might be different all over the world but in Germany where I live I don't think you can get more than 1 mg Tablets and they advise you to take 0.25-0.5mg Dosis not more than 3x a day. So taking 3 mg at once I thought was kinda a lot.
3mg at one time is a lot for someone not used to taking them.