• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
I'm honestly losing it, I can't do it anymore. I'm so close to moving away and starting again, but I've been so pissed that I haven't been able to get closure.

I was an apprentice and I was exploited and bullied into panic attacks. I told the college they covered up my exploitation and abuse, they opened a investigation on a Friday and closed it on a Monday without telling me. How you investigate a company that works weekdays over the weekend I don't know!

I'm thinking about jumping from the college building. People will try to talk you down before you jump, I want to plead for closure, for some type of settlement. And if I don't get it, that's it, end of the story.

I'm so poorly right now, I felt like I'm in a good place, but I'm stuck in my head.

• Love
Reactions: permanently tired and Kalista
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Send the HR of the company email regarding the issue and report to the police. College sometimes won't do that for you unfortunately.

anon7245

anon7245

Jun 8, 2024
If you're close to moving on, forget the closure. It'll be one of the most difficult things you can do, but just continue on with your life (unless you meant metaphorically as in ctb I'm not sure) but the pain you have will stay whether you get closure or not. You may think it will help but it really won't.

SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
Send the HR of the company email regarding the issue and report to the police. College sometimes won't do that for you unfortunately.

No HR, small company of three people. All this happened five years ago, and I was harassed on dating apps because by co-workers for speaking out to college, and now I'm scared to leave the house. I did tell the police about the stalking, and when I told the police they were callous and dismissive.

If you're close to moving on, forget the closure. It'll be one of the most difficult things you can do, but just continue on with your life (unless you meant metaphorically as in ctb I'm not sure) but the pain you have will stay whether you get closure or not. You may think it will help but it really won't.

Yeah, thanks. I'm being forced into this position though, I don't want to leave friends and family but I can't leave the house because I'm scared of harassment. I tell myself to not look back, but I'm not good at practicing what I preach.

Reactions: anon7245