Would you personally consider using SS to make friends?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 74 52.1%

• Total voters
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I don't know that I'm capable of traditional "friendship". But I'm glad this forum is available. Alot of the posts I read here mirror my personal feelings and situations. I don't know about friendship but myself and probably most of the others are here to help and be helped. Provide and receive support from people who won't freak the fuck out about our true feelings.
If any of that makes sense.
I don't know that I'm capable of traditional "friendship". But I'm glad this forum is available. Alot of the posts I read here mirror my personal feelings and situations. I don't know about friendship but myself and probably most of the others are here to help and be helped. Provide and receive support from people who won't freak the fuck out about our true feelings.
If any of that makes sense.

Last edited:
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Maybe. I've talked with some very cool people here. But you must be prepared to let them go. We're all suicidal after all and I can say from experience that losing a friend to suicide hurts a lot and it hurts forever. It gets easier with time but the empty spot in your heart can't be refilled.

exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I have made some of the greatest friends on here, but it is absolutely tragic when they decide to CTB. I also would not be too overly trusting of anyone until you've known them quite a long time and open up slowly. SS is a place for very vulnerable folk, and there are predators that luck here I'm sure. People sense that vulnerability and can easily put on a facade, especially online. Just be careful, but also be open!

Reactions: Ε. Η. R.