• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

finallyatpeacee

May 8, 2024
i'm doing it tonight and i'm debating whether or not i should write one last message to my followers (i have 120k on instagram and 12k on youtube). my supporters have been there for me through a lot and i feel like i owe it to them to at least say i'm sorry. but, at the same time, i'm thinking will that look attention seeking? also, in the 1% chance that it fails (i have a pretty foolproof way), i'd be super embarrassed that i posted that. i already wrote out my notes to my friends and family and i wrote what i may or may not post on my ig story. let me know what yall think thanks in advance :)

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Is there somebody you would trust to post it for you and close your account? Cuz you could set up a timed text message that contains it as like a .txt or something, and cancel if you don't CTB. There might also be add-ons to instagram to set up a timed post?

amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
Seconding what Jorms said. Time the message with enough room for error if your attempt fails, especially if you are going for a method that might take longer and leave you unable to stop the note before it goes out if you fail and need to recover.

F

finallyatpeacee

May 8, 2024
Is there somebody you would trust to post it for you and close your account? Cuz you could set up a timed text message that contains it as like a .txt or something, and cancel if you don't CTB. There might also be add-ons to instagram to set up a timed post?
omg i completely forgot that u could do the timed posts, thank u so much thats perfect!! wanted to see if its okay if i run my note past you really quick? here it is!

first off i want to say i'm sorry. i'm so sorry to my family, friends, and supporters.

my mental health battle is something i've been struggling with for a long time. i have a history of s*lf h*rming, su*cide attempts, manic episodes, getting bullied, and getting admitted into the psych ward 8 times. i've tried everything; medication, dr*gs/alch*hol, therapy, the list goes on.

i can't do this anymore. commiting su*cide has literally been on my mind EVERY SINGLE DAY for as long as i can remember. i can't fight these thoughts anymore.

for everyone who has supported me over the years, i just wanted to say thank you so much. you guys have helped me with a lot. if it weren't for you guys, i would've been gone a long time ago.

i am finally at peace.
Seconding what Jorms said. Time the message with enough room for error if your attempt fails, especially if you are going for a method that might take longer and leave you unable to stop the note before it goes out if you fail and need to recover.
omg i completely forgot that u could do the timed posts, thank u so much thats perfect!! wanted to see if its okay if i run my note past you really quick? here it is!

first off i want to say i'm sorry. i'm so sorry to my family, friends, and supporters.

my mental health battle is something i've been struggling with for a long time. i have a history of s*lf h*rming, su*cide attempts, manic episodes, getting bullied, and getting admitted into the psych ward 8 times. i've tried everything; medication, dr*gs/alch*hol, therapy, the list goes on.

i can't do this anymore. commiting su*cide has literally been on my mind EVERY SINGLE DAY for as long as i can remember. i can't fight these thoughts anymore.

for everyone who has supported me over the years, i just wanted to say thank you so much. you guys have helped me with a lot. if it weren't for you guys, i would've been gone a long time ago.

i am finally at peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: anxiousalpaca
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Well I think it's fantastic actually. I left in the bolded part because this is where my input is relevant to:

This isn't actually easy to say lol. Nobody said life was going to be easy. So to that end I think that if you're going to say sorry you should write the full sentence in and just mention the emotional state it leaves behind--you can use whatever words you want, but just acknowledge that there will be sadness and that is ultimately what you have to be sorry for. Some will blame you perhaps but between us and most people here it's not your fault. Life is fucking hard. I hope you do find peace.

Reactions: finallyatpeacee