deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
In 2017 we discovered Sodium Nitrite (or the PPeH did anyways). We also discovered several new OD methods thanks to euthanasia experts (maybe a bit impractical to get but that's another issue). Should I wait until a good OD method comes around? I am hoarding amitriptyline / Diazepam combo as we speak but the future may bring something better to the table. N is out of the question ("A" is just using you to make himself rich) but it may be possible to buy irl in the future.

What do you think?

Reactions: Kingkelly, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
And a better OD method may never come along. I bet there was someone in 2016 saying ill wait till there is a better OD method, 2015, 2014. The key is research the drugs that are accessible to you. OD can be successful if done right, some people are just too lazy to do the research and just opt for OTC rubbish that just plain wont work

Reactions: LivedTooLong, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
("A" is just using you to make himself rich)

Um, any business person is using the consumer to "get rich." That's the nature of business. It's not like he's a non-profit or anything. And the amount of risk surrounding his enterprise makes his prices understandable. He most likely has several people on his payroll. If you don't agree, start your own global N business and DON'T apply supply and demand to your business model. We'll all be very thankful for your cheap prices.

Also, there are VERY cheap methods out there already. People who are really suicidal don't want to wait any longer. But if you do, just invest in Bitcoin right now while the market is low and wait for it to pick up. Once its value is high enough, just buy some N from A, if he's still around since it seems like the CIA is after him now.

Last edited:
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Kingkelly, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think the substances that we have today are quite adequate and like @Shewaitsforme said, in order to OD successfully, you do need to do careful research of the drugs that you are using, how they react with each other, the LD50, side effects, and what not.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Jewels
MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
what? really?

Yup, allegedly for importing drugs to the U.S. A user brought it up when his Western Union payment was intercepted and seized by the U.S. government but the thread was deleted.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Yup, allegedly for importing drugs to the U.S. A user brought it up when his Western Union payment was intercepted and seized by the U.S. government but the thread was deleted.
Wow, well, that's shitty. I saw the stuff about the seized WU payment but I guess I missed that other stuff.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Um, any business person is using the consumer to "get rich." That's the nature of business. It's not like he's a non-profit or anything. And the amount of risk surrounding his enterprise makes his prices understandable. He most likely has several people on his payroll. If you don't agree, start your own global N business and DON'T apply supply and demand to your business model. We'll all be very thankful for your cheap prices.

Also, there are VERY cheap methods out there already. People who are really suicidal don't want to wait any longer. But if you do, just invest in Bitcoin right now while the market is low and wait for it to pick up. Once its value is high enough, just buy some N from A, if he's still around since it seems like the CIA is after him now.
He keeps increasing the price. Last year it was 400 now PPEH says 600. It's absurd what he thinks he can get away with. I agree that he should have a cut but the price should be fair. It isn't, so I will never bother buying, and neither should you.

MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
He keeps increasing the price. Last year it was 400 now PPEH says 600. It's absurd what he thinks he can get away with. I agree that he should have a cut but the price should be fair. It isn't, so I will never bother buying, and neither should you.

Too late. I already bought it from him and for much cheaper than what you've been told.

sent from my iPhone