• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
I know theres no right time to ctb, but I don't want to ruin his birthday for him.
At the same time, I'm scared that if I don't do it now, I won't ever do it.
I feel so confident in my choice to CTB, more confident than my past attempts. The thought doesn't make me cry (the only tears i've shed are for my brother and mother.)
should I wait for my own birthday? they will be upset on my anniversary of death, as well as my birthday. so if I can combine the 2, will it make the rest of the year easier for them?
I'd love some perspective on this, as I'm at a loss.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think this is something that only you can decide as it's your life, no matter what people will always find death sad but nobody is obligated to suffer for even a second longer than they wish to. Anyway, I wish you the best.

Reactions: buttonfish
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I know theres no right time to ctb, but I don't want to ruin his birthday for him.
At the same time, I'm scared that if I don't do it now, I won't ever do it.
I feel so confident in my choice to CTB, more confident than my past attempts. The thought doesn't make me cry (the only tears i've shed are for my brother and mother.)
should I wait for my own birthday? they will be upset on my anniversary of death, as well as my birthday. so if I can combine the 2, will it make the rest of the year easier for them?
I'd love some perspective on this, as I'm at a loss.
Slightly different but my grandma died (not purposely) on Christmas Eve and it's always made it weird since she did. I never know whether I am supposed to be helping my child enjoy Xmas or mourning my grandma. I end up doing a bit of both and it's strange and awkward and we used to love Xmas.

• Love
buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
Slightly different but my grandma died (not purposely) on Christmas Eve and it's always made it weird since she did. I never know whether I am supposed to be helping my child enjoy Xmas or mourning my grandma. I end up doing a bit of both and it's strange and awkward and we used to love Xmas.
this is exactly what im worried about :(
im sorry to hear about your grandma đź’š

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Aim for at least a 2 week buffer between the date of your CTB and any important dates.

D

Deleted member 65988

Pretty much stopped my own ctb due to my mom's 50th Birthday in a few weeks and considering all the deaths this year too. My Grandma died back in December then my aunt in March and then my great-grandmother back in June but I gathered all the items needed for sn in the meantime.

• Love