• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So, sometimes in the last few months I have had a stomach aches, and severe nausea whenever I eat. Idk if this is cause I eat more than usual. Also I feel tired a lot, but I dismiss this cause of depression.
I mean, even though I dont purge as often, I have bulimia and also alcohol issue, so those may be contributors.
Idk how to approach this.
Ngl I wish it is something serious so I can die lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
So, sometimes in the last few months I have had a stomach aches, and severe nausea whenever I eat. Idk if this is cause I eat more than usual. Also I feel tired a lot, but I dismiss this cause of depression.
I mean, even though I dont purge as often, I have bulimia and also alcohol issue, so those may be contributors.
I would visit a doctor immediately if I had that combination of symptoms. It might turn out to be something trivial, but it could eaily be something very serious.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Call your doctor's office, describe your symptoms and then do what they say.

Reactions: Kit1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's quite difficult with the digestive tract as to diagnose because it could probably be a lot of things. Have you noticed whether it's particular types of foods that trigger this?

In terms of it killing you though, I can relate. Years ago, I had this terrific pain in my chest. I thought it was a heart attack actually and the same as you- I was like- I'm ready to die. I'm not going to call for an ambulance. It eventually passed but I kept getting these attacks till the pain wouldn't go. Turned out it was gallstones and one had moved into the bile duct. Trouble is- you just don't know whether these sorts of things will kill, how long they'll take and the level of pain you'll have to endure. After 13 attacks, I couldn't cope anymore and had to get it sorted out.

I think you probably should see the doctor- just to find out what it is.

S

siouxsie

Nov 3, 2023
Im in the same boat. Also have massive GI issues and anorexia b/p.
I definitely suggest seeing a doctor. I'm at a point where I can't eat and am close to being tubed.
I'm not a doctor, but a med student, so if you'd like dm me with more details about the pain (when, where, for how long, type of pain etc) and I'll be happy to think about causes. But I obviously can't diagnose u online. So please see your family doctor or a gastroenterologist as soon as possible.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
In my opinion any time you ask the question "should I see a doctor?" the answer is yes. You wouldn't wonder whether you should if it was too minor to warrant a check. I hope it goes OK.