• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
what should I do with ppl around me? I don't want to be dissuaded, but I wish I could say goodbye.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heyyy, Joarga, HeartSayako and 1 other person
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
If your intention is to make a cry for help, then yes. If you wish to ctb, you obviously shouldn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, HeartSayako, LostinTime24 and 4 others
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
If your intention is to make a cry for help, then yes. If you wish to ctb, you obviously shouldn't.
I just wish this wasn't taboo, i've been in therapy for ten years and I had enough. Wish ppl were like "ok, let's fix your last wishes and then we say goodbye"

• Hugs
Reactions: Heyyy, divinemistress36 and Catch-22
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
That is a lot of wishing, be grateful you have access to SN, many don't. You have to figure out if you actually wanna CTB or only wanna people to feel sorry for you, only one person can answer that.
Are you ok? do you need SN? ppl feel already sorry for me, I would like to comfort them

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Yes, mine is being shipped, i want a source for benzos now, want to sleep as fast as possible after taking it.

nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
if you want to get help, yes. if you genuinely want to commit, maybe not. unless you plan on getting institutionalized

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
if you want to get help, yes. if you genuinely want to commit, maybe not. unless you plan on getting institutionalized
right? When people are actually set on CTB their biggest fear is that someone finds out and tries to prevent it. If you wish to tell them just out of curiosity is because you want help, which is a good thing, wanting to live is way better.

Reactions: nymphojuno
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
do you think that it would be bad to share my last moment with someone like on a phone call? I fear it would be cruel
right? When people are actually set on CTB their biggest fear is that someone finds out and tries to prevent it. If you wish to tell them just out of curiosity is because you want help, which is a good thing, wanting to live is way better.
It's not out of curiosity o.o are you familiar with assisted suicide? you are able to say goodbye to your dears.
Not sure where you live, but sleeping pills are easily prescribed, Xanax too.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, to me it sounds like a bad idea to be open about plans to die as they can interfere just leading to more suffering, it truly is so dreadful how humans refuse to accept suicide as the very valid personal choice it really is.

Reactions: Heyyy, WantingOut2 and wyo777
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
No, to me it sounds like a bad idea to be open about plans to die as they can interfere just leading to more suffering, it truly is so dreadful how humans refuse to accept suicide as the very valid personal choice it really is.
Agree

Reactions: WantingOut2
nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
do you think that it would be bad to share my last moment with someone like on a phone call? I fear it would be cruel
i think as long as you dont commit on the phone with them it should be fine? i imagine it would be comforting to talk to your favorite person one last time before you go

Reactions: itsalittlecold
W

WantingOut2

Feb 10, 2024
It is best to not try and say "Goodbye" with words, your death will be saying Goodbye to them.
I'd give anything for some SN now. And some benzos; you're lucky.
You have a way out, many here including myself have no way out, it's.....
God,
it's just more suffering. 😢

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
I can relate to you, I've started the process of telling my bro, sis and 2 friends. Only one of them is giving me a hard time about it, today he finally said it's something he'd come to terms with but never accept.
I think if you feel you need too, never tell a date, reassure them theirs nothing they can possibly do to have helped you & don't do it at home or anywhere they'd think to look, maybe reassure them there is no pain involved and it's peaceful (hopefully) I wouldn't recommend telling the method though, that could cause problems for yourself. For people who care, emotions are natural and it's expected for them to not want to accept it.
I understand why you'd want to prepare them as that's exactly what I'm doing.
I'm making sure I go in a positive light and remembered for just that.

• Hugs
Reactions: okuhvtuji and thirdtimesthecharmg
T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
what should I do with ppl around me? I don't want to be dissuaded, but I wish I could say goodbye.

I can definitely relate. It's a really hard call. If you're not in a rush, then I say why not? They can only delay you and you can have some time to discuss.

Just be aware a lot of people will have a very hard time accepting it, particularly if they care about you.

• Hugs
Reactions: okuhvtuji
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
You need to consider two things in particular:

1. If they know ahead of time, can they stop you before you successfully CTB? Are you comfortable risking that, if so? (Send you to a mental hospital, resuscitate you, etc)

2. What kind of goodbye do you want? (Spoken aloud and in-person, written, prerecorded, etc)

In my case: I don't want to risk being stopped, so I won't tell anyone face-to-face. But since there's very little risk of them resuscitating me (my method is gun, so- instant boom) I might call them right before to say "hey, goodbye, I love you, here's where my body will be, please do this this and this".

I also plan on leaving a series of notes behind on my phone for basically everyone I care about.

• Love
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
I tired to speak about my decision with 2 close friends living in other countries, I talked about assisted suicide so that they think of an hospital setting with doctors approval and their reaction was not supportive. My mother found out about sn, but there's not a lot of information about it in my country, so I laughed it off. Think I'll need some time to low other ppl's guard down, pack all my things and decide how to inform people pre/post. I'm still figuring out what to do with my body. I'm also a no one so on one side I'm like "no need to alert ppl etc" but on the other hand I'm worried about ppl or hmm also how everyone think this website is evil.
Also I have a really weird friendship with a person and I fear they might think they are responsible. I thought this would be easier, my past attempt were more desperate and not planned. @thirdtimesthecharmg @itsalittlecold (or others here) do you care sharing your plan? Or link other ppl's plan if you fear giving too many details online :/

• Hugs
Reactions: thirdtimesthecharmg
T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
I tired to speak about my decision with 2 close friends living in other countries, I talked about assisted suicide so that they think of an hospital setting with doctors approval and their reaction was not supportive. My mother found out about sn, but there's not a lot of information about it in my country, so I laughed it off. Think I'll need some time to low other ppl's guard down, pack all my things and decide how to inform people pre/post. I'm still figuring out what to do with my body. I'm also a no one so on one side I'm like "no need to alert ppl etc" but on the other hand I'm worried about ppl or hmm also how everyone think this website is evil.
Also I have a really weird friendship with a person and I fear they might think they are responsible. I thought this would be easier, my past attempt were more desperate and not planned. @thirdtimesthecharmg @itsalittlecold (or others here) do you care sharing your plan? Or link other ppl's plan if you fear giving too many details online :/

Context for me is the thread which you noted is rather confusing: https://sanctionedsuicide.site/thre...hadnt-thrown-away-the-sn.168950/#post-2564543

I have no idea what I'm going to do at this point. Going back 'home' to visit briefly with some family and friends. Then probably go back 'home' (two different areas, neither home anymore) to confess and turn myself in.

At some point I'll order more SN. Or maybe I missed my window on that. It's fine either way. My last attempt had a lot of puking (I was using a non-standard method and stopped short) and I am not ready to do that again yet but I suspect that with a greater determination I could do that method successfully; it would just take some time and be quite unpleasant on the way.

Anyhow, sorry, I don't really have anything useful or relevant to you to offer, but you asked and I am in a talkative mood since the attempt.

S

secondaryinfertiliy

May 1, 2024
I'm happy for you that you have been able to get SN!

I think you can say your goodbyes to people and be careful and discreet about it so that people can have closure with you without knowing that you're about to CTB. It still might come as a surprise to them, but they will be able to remember that their last conversation with you was kind, tender or whatever you want for them to get from that conversation

• Hugs
Reactions: thirdtimesthecharmg and okuhvtuji
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
Context for me is the thread which you noted is rather confusing: https://sanctionedsuicide.site/thre...hadnt-thrown-away-the-sn.168950/#post-2564543

I have no idea what I'm going to do at this point. Going back 'home' to visit briefly with some family and friends. Then probably go back 'home' (two different areas, neither home anymore) to confess and turn myself in.

At some point I'll order more SN. Or maybe I missed my window on that. It's fine either way. My last attempt had a lot of puking (I was using a non-standard method and stopped short) and I am not ready to do that again yet but I suspect that with a greater determination I could do that method successfully; it would just take some time and be quite unpleasant on the way.

Anyhow, sorry, I don't really have anything useful or relevant to you to offer, but you asked and I am in a talkative mood since the attempt.
Oh I didn't realize it was the same nickname. I see now. It's difficult to help other ppl online, because one doesn't really know what 's the situation like for the other person. On one hand I want everybody to be able to access SN, but on the other I see that maybe people could be helped in other ways or like in your case, maybe you should live and pay the price by being incarcerated. Taking accountability is a first step, keep going.

T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
Oh I didn't realize it was the same nickname. I see now. It's difficult to help other ppl online, because one doesn't really know what 's the situation like for the other person. On one hand I want everybody to be able to access SN, but on the other I see that maybe people could be helped in other ways or like in your case, maybe you should live and pay the price by being incarcerated. Taking accountability is a first step, keep going.

All good; thanks. I figure I can always use the SN or my backup or etc after I've faced punishment in any and all forms here.

I was trying to take the easy way out and I didn't have the courage for that but all the more reason to at least do this.

Edit: I don't mean any offense to you or anyone else here when I say "easy way out". Just that, in my case, SN is far better than I deserve for what I did.

O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
All good; thanks. I figure I can always use the SN or my backup or etc after I've faced punishment in any and all forms here.

I was trying to take the easy way out and I didn't have the courage for that but all the more reason to at least do this.

Edit: I don't mean any offense to you or anyone else here when I say "easy way out". Just that, in my case, SN is far better than I deserve for what I did.
I don't know if SN is the easiest path in your case, I guess it's what is right to me.

T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
I don't know if SN is the easiest path in your case, I guess it's what is right to me.
Yeah, that's absolutely fair.

I consider it easy in comparison for me, if I still had it, because I can just do that and be done: I've done what I'm supposed to and my guilt and shame can die with me.

The backup method is hard. I spent 12+ hours puking when I decided to abort. But if I were determined enough, it would work.

Prison seems easier in my mind than making another attempt by the backup, although I guess we'll see. I may regret not taking that option when I had the chance. In reality SN would be hard for me to do because I still have some attachment to this life but I think it would be nice to be able to just be done and it seems like the best among the options to me.

M

mellie5

Mar 26, 2023
Hello -

answering your question quickly, almost in every country it will create for those who listen the obligation to call for help, as if they don't, they are liable for not helping in an emergency.

Tbh just by asking the question it seems to me (and ofc I must be wrong) that you are somehow - even subconsciously - seeking help. Idk your situation but many times "impossible" situations have a possible solution, but since depression clouds judgement, you cannot see the solution.

I am not being a shiny-happy here but did you make sure you don't have depression? bcs wanting to CTB is a symptom of depression and this impairs judgement. They say I have to CTB bcs I have no food and you put a roast chicken in front of them and say I can't eat it, I have no food and must CTB.

While I completely respect a sound decision to CTB, a decision to CTB while depressed is not objective. Again, I have no idea about your situation and I may be saying things that don't apply to you, but I have the impreassion that you are depreased and it could go away.

Yes, ik here it's full of people who say meds and therapy don't work but consider that those with a successful treatment are extremely unlilely to post here :-)