Starry2He

Starry2He

Talking Corpse
Oct 8, 2023
USUALLY, i would be all against letting someone in on my plans (they could ruin it/get me locked up or something), But! Long story short, i 10000% believe he would ctb too if i left/died, should i tell him I've decided & that he can come with me if he wants?
What do you think? Would you tell your partner, or just leave a note (if that) and skedaddle? would your answer change if they would ctb with you?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Do you think he would try to talk you out of it

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
When I told my ex that I was planning to do so, he entered here one day out of curiosity and saw one of my posts because I was one of the recent ones, he felt bad, but he stayed for a couple of months. After, he left me and I think it was because I am mentally unstable. So I suggest not telling him anything even if you feel like you want to because what can he do at this point if you think he´ll do the same?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Starry2He, DeadlineDialer and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Starry2He

Starry2He

Talking Corpse
Oct 8, 2023
Do you think he would try to talk you out of it
yes. he would definitely get upset and try and talk me down, at least initially. maybe even call someone...

When I told my ex that I was planning to do so, he entered here one day out of curiosity and saw one of my posts because I was one of the recent ones, he felt bad, but he stayed for a couple of months. After, he left me and I think it was because I am mentally unstable. So I suggest not telling him anything even if you feel like you want to because what can he do at this point if you think he´ll do the same?
thank you for your input ♥ i will absolutely consider that, i hadn't thought of it quite like that before :)

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
I think it depended a lot maybe I tried to stop you or maybe I would help you and understand in my case I think my girlfriend would hate me or feel very bad if I do it

Reactions: Starry2He
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Well,ctb with him comes with its own risks

Banshe

Banshe

She/her trans friend
Jun 28, 2022
I've told a partner I really want to die but I dont tell them I have a method chosen and ready. They told me to get help of course but didn't really relate like I wanted. So my experience wasn't good but not terrible.