• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unoriginal

Apr 28, 2018
I plan on using a tricyclic cocktail (amitriptyline+benzos+some potentiating otc meds), and even though I've researched it inside and out I still don't feel super confident about. So lately I've been considering additionaly augmenting it with 2-3 grams of heroin. Do you think it's a good idea? This dosage isn't enough to kill me on its own but maybe its respiratory deppresive properties will compound/quicken the overall effect. It can't really make anything worse, can it?

U

unoriginal

Apr 28, 2018
Enough heroin (IV) will kill you on its own. If you're able to handle needles and inject yourself why not just overdose on 10g of heroin. You can't even puke it out after it's done, so that's a plus I guess.
Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy 10 g and every source I've seen warns against it because of the purity uncertainties, so I don't want to waste so much money on it and then fail. And I've actually been planning to ingest heroin orally, dissolved in water. I couldn't really find much info on this, but as far as I understand, this route of administration takes longer to work and doesn't produce the "rush" (whatever that is) but it shouldn't really affect efficacy that much, should it?

Reactions: dano6533
DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
AFAIK Opioids and morphines induce heavy nausea even in low doses. I would alwas take anti-emetics(Anti-puking) drugs before I overdose orally. Or else you may poison yourself enough to end up a vegetable but puke before it kills you.

Have you looked into sodium nitrite poisoning? 15g orally apparently kills you in minutes and its very cheap. The only downside is you need anti-emetics.

U

unoriginal

Apr 28, 2018
AFAIK Opioids and morphines induce heavy nausea even in low doses. I would alwas take anti-emetics(Anti-puking) drugs before I overdose orally. Or else you may poison yourself enough to end up a vegetable but puke before it kills you.

Have you looked into sodium nitrite poisoning? 15g orally apparently kills you in minutes and its very cheap. The only downside is you need anti-emetics.
Anti-emetics aren't a problem for me, they're a must in the amitriptyline cocktail, anyway. Aren't intravenous injections cause vomiting anyway? No, I haven't researched sodium nitrite, even though it seems to have become extremely popular around here. Maybe I should. I've heard some horrible things about how it can burn your throat and stomach. I guess, I've just become so used to my method that it's difficult to start the whole researching-to-the-point-of-obession process all over again.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy 10 g and every source I've seen warns against it because of the purity uncertainties, so I don't want to waste so much money on it and then fail. And I've actually been planning to ingest heroin orally, dissolved in water. I couldn't really find much info on this, but as far as I understand, this route of administration takes longer to work and doesn't produce the "rush" (whatever that is) but it shouldn't really affect efficacy that much, should it?
How expensive if heroin, if I may ask? It is not the kind of thing I can just google and get reliable info on.