Georgehelm

Georgehelm

Oct 4, 2023
So my friend asked me my reason for wanting to die and i told her a different reason instead of telling her that she's a big part of why i want to. I don't mean it a mean way and I'm not angry at her in fact i still love her but it's just the truth of what happened. Should i have been honest?

Reactions: ipmanwc0
Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
You don't really provide much context here, so I'm gonna say probably not.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
So my friend asked me my reason for wanting to die and i told her a different reason instead of telling her that she's a big part of why i want to. I don't mean it a mean way and I'm not angry at her in fact i still love her but it's just the truth of what happened. Should i have been honest?
If I were in the same situation I would take that secret to the grave

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
Don't tell her. I'm sorry, but I just can't get behind "revenge ctb". If you tell that person that you ctb because of them, that is a guilt that will ruin their lives and never live them. If that person is really hurting you, distance yourself from them, cut them off of your life.

Reactions: Sleepycat and haibane
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
If she is your friend and u tell her she will have to carry the guilt forever, I couldnt do that to a friend. Her fault you ctb yes, so how is she a friend if. oh I dont get it.

No dont tell her unless u want to hurt her. Then she's not a friend.

Reactions: Done_Surviving
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Don't tell her. I'm sorry, but I just can't get behind "revenge ctb". If you tell that person that you ctb because of them, that is a guilt that will ruin their lives and never live them. If that person is really hurting you, distance yourself from them, cut them off of your life.
Yeah, I agree with this. I was going to say you should only tell them if you wanted to get some revenge, but you are right that is far to cruel and no one deserves that. Plus a lot of the worst kinds of people probably wouldn't even care

Georgehelm

Georgehelm

Oct 4, 2023
You don't really provide much context here, so I'm gonna say probably not.
Sorry I was vague but she's a very nice person and I love her but there's been times when her mistrust and her not wanting to hurt me has hurt me even more. She didn't and doesn't intend to ever do it but it happens and it's hurts a lot when it does and it's been piling on.

• Love
Reactions: Torabol