Status
Not open for further replies.
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Although it's certainly possible she is a troll, some people can genuinely be this extreme and I for one am working on the assumption that she is for real.

Me too. My sister was just like this.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and autumnal
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
Me too. My sister was just like this.
Nothing extreme about wanting those that caused this to pay. I'm not so weak that I'm going to let hoe bags have a happy life. She can enjoy 15 years minimum in prison. I'm hoping I'm lucky and her job charges her: that would give her 3 strikes.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Although it's certainly possible she is a troll, some people can genuinely be this extreme and I for one am working on the assumption that she is for real.
I know she's for real.

"Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users."

Someone not looking for a rise, would be handling this on their own maturely without the shock factor and posting on forum.

stop engaging and it goes away
Seems my prior post was censored without notice or explanation from the mods (!) :O

Did you get a chance to read it before it was trimmed?
Why would she? And she euthanized the cat anyway despite the 90 posts and wasted energy trying to help her.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I know she's for real.

"Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users."

Someone not looking for a rise, would be handling this on their own maturely without the shock factor and posting on forum.

Oh, I assumed you meant a troll as in the whole situation was fictitious and posted to get a reaction from other users.

In terms of this OP, it's their very lack of maturity that is motivating both the vengeful behaviour and their posting of such. So I think our goal should surely be to at least try and convince them of the unhealthiness of their plans? If you think she is a lost cause, as many probably do, you're more than welcome to bail, but does that mean that everyone should stop engaging with her?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Oh, I assumed you meant a troll as in the whole situation was fictitious and posted to get a reaction from other users.

In terms of this OP, it's their very lack of maturity that is motivating both the vengeful behaviour and their posting of such. So I think our goal should surely be to at least try and convince them of the unhealthiness of their plans? If you think she is a lost cause, as many probably do, you're more than welcome to bail, but does that mean that everyone should stop engaging with her?
Do you happen to have an infograpguc of a person talking to a brick wall.. that would fit here. After a plethora of good advice, she still euthanized the cat. Enjoy.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Do you happen to have an infograpguc of a person talking to a brick wall.. that would fit here. After a plethora of good advice, she still euthanized the cat. Enjoy.

Wait, she did?! :O

I never saw that mentioned on any of the threads, are you sure?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Wait, she did?! :O

I never saw that mentioned on any of the threads, are you sure?

post 41
I won't be around in 2 weeks. And I knew my boyfriend wouldn't take care of my cat, so huMane euthanasia was a better option than being thrown on the street. .

post 54
And btw I was torn up about my cat. I love her and didn't want my bf to throw her on the streets. I didn't know what to do and couldn't exactly ask people I know irl for advice.

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Hurting her i smy goal. Her little heathen is collateral damage and I am OK with that. Having a kid does not give a woman that right to be a home wrecking hoe bag. And if it is taken away it will go to the dad who is a decent human and actually works for a living and doesn't hoe around and live off welfare.

Not my problem to get her help. She can find that in prision. She has already been fired and they are thinking about pressing charges. If they don't I am sure the fact that she sells drugs will be more than enough for a nice prison sentence for her.

The dad tried to get full custody when they broke up. He was a mess back then so he lost. He got clean and is a great person now.

I thought about this for the entire 6 months I knew he cheated before I decided this was what I wanted to do. I even gave him a chance to admit he cheated and he didn't. So they will both pay.

I meant I will always be alone bc of my chronic illness and little hoe bag ruined my relationship. So I will ruin her life. Already got her fired. SO now I have 1 and a half weeks to get her arrested.

Nope that ghetto trash h0e bag IS the problem. She knew he was in a relationship and she will spend a good prtion of her life in prison now. I was wrong and it is 10 years if her probation gets revoked. If I can get her arrested for stealing and selling drugs that will be her 3 strikes.

Yo, I've been there and I know how strong the desire for revenge is. The utter hatred, the anger, I GET it. Even if she's a terrible person just focus on your partner. He is 100% responsible, not her. HE cheated on you, she has no ties to you and doesn't matter in the bigger picture.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Good4Nothing and autumnal
Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I will make a fake Facebook account and do it that way.
Making a fake FB to message the dad is an excellent idea. That way you can be anonymous and don't have to wait. Share all information that can be helpful for him getting his child back, it will likely be helpful to him to know that the mom has been using drugs, fired from her job and if she's facing any new legal charges, update him on that also. For your purposes, that would likely be seen as a huge "revenge" thing by the mom, because even though she's using drugs and putting the child in very dangerous situations, she likely wants to keep custody and would be very mad if the dad got custody. So that's a big motivation for you to message him.

I'm not going to express any views on any other posts here. I believe this situation is real and a child is in danger. I simply thought of something that aligns with your motivations that may prompt you to take actions that will save that child from more suffering, and that's all I care about here.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Soul and autumnal
FreddieQuell

FreddieQuell

:):
Apr 14, 2020
Is it wrong to be reading this whole thread and enjoying it? Better than Game of Thrones

On a more constructive note: @Saddaisy it is clear to me that you will do what you will do. So how about getting the child out of the way first by calling Child Protective Services first and once the child is safe exact your revenge? Although seeing as how the victim of your revenge is leading her life she doesn't need any help making it worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Depressed_7, 262653 and autumnal
W

Whatsthepointanyway

May 14, 2020
On a positive note - the amount of kind, caring people on this thread is awesome. We might all be sad as fuck but at least we're not assholes.

I hope the original poster finds her peace. It sounds like your object of revenge is already suffering. Nobody consciously chooses a life of drug addiction and poverty. Perhaps karma is already doing its job. And for what it's worth, if you partner chose to cheat on you, sounds like you're better off without him. His loss. Move on, find someone better.

Reactions: Whale_bones, GrassFields, Deleted member 17331 and 2 others
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
No wonder your partner cheated. Id want nothing to do with pond life like you either. You are foul.

Reactions: GrassFields, autumnal, Good4Nothing and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Saddaisy, no one's said that having a kid means a skank hoe gets a free pass. As @Whale_bones said, the fake FB account letting the husband know his child needs his attention is an excellent idea that suits your aim and the aim of people worried about the child.

Please let us (or at least me) know when you've done that. I'll rest easier.

I am sorry for you and hope you regain some light in your spirit before you die.
@Saddaisy, did you euthanize your cat?!

I'm pretty sure that was a misunderstanding. I'm pretty sure in those posts on this thread she was talking about why she had considered euthanizing her cat despite her love for the animal. I'm pretty sure she's stuck with her plan to give her cat to a friend, as she stated in the cat thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whale_bones, lululoo, nitrogen and 2 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Hey OP,

I fully understand your anger.

But I think it is better to focus an a peaceful CTB for yourself, because if you report this sh*t person you somehow are still connected to this world and you might have to give statements to law enforcement, keeping you here to suffer, compromising a possible early planned CTB.

If that person is in jail, your own day-to-day suffering will still continue.

I really do understand you, OP, to be angry in your bones about people, life and its injustice.

I wish you peace.. which is also tough, because life just sucks. Every second of it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and GoBack
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...]
I'm pretty sure that was a misunderstanding. I'm pretty sure in those posts on this thread she was talking about why she had considered euthanizing her cat despite her love for the animal. I'm pretty sure she's stuck with her plan to give her cat to a friend, as she stated in the cat thread.

I'm sure hoping so! Guess she can confirm.

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live and Soul

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Is it wrong to be reading this whole thread and enjoying it?
I don't know if it is but I enjoy it too. Thanks, @Saddaisy, for all the drama your post has accumulated so far. I don't even know with whom to side with and whom to blame in your story. I wonder what are the individual reasons (or should I say, underlying causes?) for a lot of commenters here to side with the child...

• Hmph!
W

Whatsthepointanyway

May 14, 2020
I don't know if it is but I enjoy it too. Thanks, @Saddaisy, for all the drama your post has accumulated so far. I don't even know with whom to side with and whom to blame in your story. I wonder what are the individual reasons (or should I say, underlying causes?) for a lot of commenters here to side with the child...
Nobody is "siding with the child". The point is that the child has no side. The child has nothing to do with it and shouldn't have to suffer because of adults squabbling with each other

Reactions: Whale_bones and Vault of Memories
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I wonder what are the individual reasons (or should I say, underlying causes?) for a lot of commenters here to side with the child...

Thisisbait

Reactions: Vault of Memories

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018

I'm going to use @nitrogen words in my defense.
Be careful with labeling people as trolls.

The word "trolling" has been applied to behaviors ranging all the way from innocuous rickrolling to deliberately targeting someone with cyberhate and publishing their personal details online. The word "trolling" is overused and misused so frequently that people slap the word "trolling" on anything that annoys them.

It's one of those semi-useful but also dumb Internet words that means whatever you want it to mean.

And let's not forget to take the alledged troll's intention into account. For someone to fit the definition of a troll, the person would have to say something they themselves don't even believe just to provoke negative reactions, or they'd need to have a sinister intention. It's impossible to read people's minds in most cases. Labeling people without knowing their full story is in and of itself a form of cyberbullying.

Everything I said in my previous post -- I meant it.

I wonder... I both mentioned @nitrogen and quoted his/her post. Would he/she recieve notifications for both occurrences?

• Hugs
Reactions: nitrogen
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I wonder... I both mentioned @nitrogen and quoted his/her post. Would he/she recieve notifications for both occurrences?
For the record, SHE SHE SHE
37F6AE6900000578-3777637-image-a-22_1473251116992.jpg

I only received notification of you quoting me, but not the mention.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 262653
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I feel a GPE mini-essay coming on. I got so damn much out of the experience of this thread, and I've been processing the shit out of it (really). Maybe, if it's valuable, others will get something like this out of it, too. If not, meh. OP certainly didn't get anything from anything I said, and I can't make her. I recognize when I post like this, as much as my heart and sincerity are in it, and as much as it shows how fascinated I am by life interactions and always seek to learn from them, I'm a bit ridiculous myself. I get as many eye rolls as I do appreciation (maybe more). So I put it in a spoiler.

This thread has been pretty powerful. We get to judge the OP and feel right and good about ourselves. We get to feel empowered and validated by comparing ourselves to another who we deem to abuse her power, and to judge her actions, or even her, as invalid. Some have tried to convince with logic and ethics, but we can't control another's moral character, only our own. This thread reminded me of that.

I came to appreciate this thread just today. There is someone who intentionally took from me, and s/he got away with it. Now I have the opportunity to take away, without consequence to me, that resource from her/him so s/he can't benefit, but it would take a lot of effort. I also have the opportunity to damage her/his reputation, which will cost him as s/he cost me, perhaps even more, but I can't confidently control that outcome. Maybe that person will lose their job over it, maybe it will impact their family with a loss of financial resources, but just because they played god in my life doesn't mean it's good for me to play god back. Maybe others will take heed and stay away from that person, but maybe not. The person played a game with me by his/her own rules; I didn't sign up for it, I didn't like it, so why keep playing? It's so toxic, why keep wallowing in it? It certainly doesn't make me clean.

Does an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth replace the eye or the tooth? Do I get my resources back? No. All I'm doing is focusing on being powerful because s/he abused their own power. Okay, so s/he diminished some of my resources, but for once in my life I had money saved for unforseen circumstances, and so I was prepared. What a victory! It didn't put a big dent in my savings, and they're already replenished. A victory! S/he didn't diminish me as a person, s/he revealed by her/his actions that s/he is a person who is diminished in some way and so tries to feed off others, but s/he only fed off of my money, I'm still the same person I was when it started, I still have the same internal foundations. I'm not a victim, I'm still me, while s/he is an intentional victimizer; I'm so glad I'm not. That would dirty my soul, if I have one. What s/he did to me didn't dirty anything in me. A huge life victory!

Spending time and effort focusing on getting some kind of justice or revenge is time better spent on myself and reflecting how I was able to manage one of the shitshows people throw at others, while maintaining integrity and equanimity throughout. Another hard-won victory! I do better to maintain my equanimity, and the OP reminded me that my equanimity was off when I was focusing on justifiable payback, because I was still resentful, and acting from that place, which means the person did get inside a little bit. It's time s/he is kicked out.

S/he is just a life troll, and as @Living sucks posted on this thread, trolls don't seek resolution; not with others, not with themselves. Whatever this person is seeking, it's nothing to do with me, and the GPE buffet is now closed. S/he snuck in a stole a few morsels, and it kinda sucks that one isn't satisfied enough with what they have that they need to somehow get off by taking from good people. They want that good to go and make others as low, if not lower than them. I think they're so conditioned to toxicity, something got crossed inside them and they think it tastes sweet and provides nourishment. It's a challenge in life when ambushed by toxicity to not turn around and seek nourishment from the same. It's cheap and easy, like the difference between fast food and planting, growing, harvesting, and preparing one's own food. After eating so much fast food and getting addicted the cravings, it takes a while to readjust to healthy food and recognize, "Hey! That tastes so much better! And I feel better! And satisfied for much longer! Whoooooah!" All that good nourishment gives the energy for keeping up with the effort of maintaining it.

I think -- but really, what the fuck do I actually know, I just read shit and come to my own fallible conclusions -- the OP feels she lost some power and felt diminished, smaller. The "hoe" didn't take anything the boyfriend wasn't willing to give. But the OP is reliant on him for some support due to her chronic illness. He's not just a partner, he's a resource. If revenge means power, how else is she going to get her power back if she can't get revenge on her resource? The "hoe" has made unethical choices that made her vulnerable, and the OP can justify to herself her actions of revenge. She gets to feel damn good after having felt damn bad because the "hoe" does so many bad things. But the OP gets nothing replenished. However, in recompense, she gets to feel damn right and victorious after having been wronged and made to lose in a game she didn't sign up to play. She's going after a "hoe," a "monster" with an arsenal of torches and pitchforks. To some readers, the OP seems monstrous, and in need of a little torching and poking, too. I've been one of those readers. I felt all kinds of right and had fun while feeling it. But to bring it down to a more appropriate size, it's just another shitshow of life -- there are always so many, we only get breaks from them -- and it's easy and tempting to get caught up in the drama, especially if none of the shit will land on us. We hope. I'm not trying to diminish the OP's experience or pain. It's all damn fucked up. But goddamn, people fuck up each other's lives all the time. We are forces majeure, prone to being set off and wreaking havoc at any time, and prone to having havoc wreaked upon us. We all have too damn much power and too little desire to learn to control what of it that we can. It's one of the oldest human stories. The OP's shitshow has been playing out in every culture since we became human. Seriously, chimps do territorial and other social shit like this, too. Evolving from being like our cousins the chimps, with whom we seem to share a common ancestor, has taken millions of years. We're only about 400,000 years into being human, and evolving into our capabilities of conscientiousness and self-control is fucking slow to catch on, if in fact it's evolutionary and not just desirable to some. There's probably much to be said that would support the value for our species of those who would fuck up a "hoe" and her offspring. So for all my love of ethics and social order and reciprocity blah blah blah, I could turn out to just be an intelligent gazelle.

But I like the ethics and social order and reciprocity stuff, so hey. It's easy to look at someone's wrong actions and feel right, but if we're in charge of our own moral character, we can also look at ourselves and ask, "Damn, do I ever do the same thing? Maybe I oughta focus on changing that, or set up some kind of internal alert that warns me if I ever find myself doing the same thing. Because while the OP's experience is an extreme example of how one can get off balance (as one member said, if they saw the OP coming, they'd call the funny farm, which is for "unbalanced people"), we all are subject to getting off balance. So thank you to the OP for helping me out, I was getting off balance, and that's crazy-making shit that nudges me to lose (or really, give over) control, and feel justified for do so, and that's a false sense of control. I can't control the person who screwed me over, I can't be certain s/he will suffer any consequences of my choosing. S/he was shitty, s/he got away with it. Thank god it's over, and that I had the inner and financial resources to get through the shitshow that was thrown at me. The choice I came to that I feel gives me the most power and control, I'm going to remain at my own very adequate size and keep letting it go, even though I was really tempted to grow into my own version of this (sans the Karen haircut, a bit more buff, and with the posture of someone who's practiced some serious martial arts):

Polish 20200530 015150516

I poked at you a bit in previous comments, OP, and I admit I had some fun, which says something about me, not about you, but I sincerely wish for your well-being. I mean that. I mean that about every person I love and every person who pisses me off or even intentionally harms me. If we all had well-being, and if we all had enough of what we need, we'd be far less likely to harm others and try to take from them. Life has dealt you some shit, clearly long before your boyfriend cheated, clearly enough to make you consider ending your own life. Would that life had dealt you some good foundations and support. It's certainly not because you didn't deserve them or weren't worthy. Life itself can be a cheating, stealing, destructive addict of a "hoe." It's not irrational for anyone to want to depart from it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, AcornUnderground and garbagemonkey
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
OP I am sorry you are so consumed with rage. It must suck so bad. I do think that you are funneling your rage caused by various sources (your ex-partner, life?, whatever else) all at one source, this woman. This has made it very strong, so strong it doesn't care about unintended effects like what happens to a child.

I see no reason for you to be mocked and smeared here though. It serves no purpose. And I don't think you are a troll.

I wish we could help you in some way but I think you are set in your view. But I will try once more. I will just say: why should this woman have cared about you? To her you are a stranger. So she was careless with your emotions and your life, as sadly sometimes strangers are to each other. This sucks but it's sort of how life is. Now your partner, it was his duty to care about you, and he didn't. If you're going to concentrate your rage at one person, it should be him. If it wasn't her, he probably would have cheated with someone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AcornUnderground, Good4Nothing and 2 others
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
@Saddaisy I poked a little at you too. I'm sorry. I felt bad after doing that, it's not my nature. Agree 100% with @lululoo. And revenge is never, ever a good idea.

Reactions: lululoo
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
I know she's for real.

Why would she? And she euthanized the cat anyway despite the 90 posts and wasted energy trying to help her.
When did I say I did that? She's actually in my lap now eating her favorite junk food. I only have a few more days with her. I wasn't going to leave her with jerk face and she would die at a shelter. Thankfully my friend is taking her.
@Saddaisy, did you euthanize your cat?!
Nope... I actually took her to work today. She had a dental and got a broken tooth pulled, got all her vaccines up to date, a years worth of flea and heart worm meds, and 200 dollars worth of her special diet food and about 5 toys. She's going to be spoiled. All my savings are left to her and my car is being sold to care for her.
OP I am sorry you are so consumed with rage. It must suck so bad. I do think that you are funneling your rage caused by various sources (your ex-partner, life?, whatever else) all at one source, this woman. This has made it very strong, so strong it doesn't care about unintended effects like what happens to a child.

I see no reason for you to be mocked and smeared here though. It serves no purpose. And I don't think you are a troll.

I wish we could help you in some way but I think you are set in your view. But I will try once more. I will just say: why should this woman have cared about you? To her you are a stranger. So she was careless with your emotions and your life, as sadly sometimes strangers are to each other. This sucks but it's sort of how life is. Now your partner, it was his duty to care about you, and he didn't. If you're going to concentrate your rage at one person, it should be him. If it wasn't her, he probably would have cheated with someone else.
My rage at him will be him finding my body with notes letting everyone know what he did. I plan to post my goodbye part to him (only that part) here so you'll see it's not crazy sounding but actually should make him cry.
Nobody is "siding with the child". The point is that the child has no side. The child has nothing to do with it and shouldn't have to suffer because of adults squabbling with each other
But you ARE saying bc she has a kid she should be left alone. Not going to happen.
Update on the kid.... this is from my friend who is "friends" with her. Her mom took the kid today and told her she was going to stay with me maw for a little while so mommy can get help. The kid was soooo happy according to my friend. She had gone over to pick up her wallet since she doesn't trust this woman.

I'm 99% sure they are pressing charges so I'll be happy with 15-20 years. I might even stick around to see her taken into custody.it would be 6-12 months but seeing her sentenced to 20 years is a dream. I'll do nothing about her selling drugs, but if they find it it's on her for being stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
When did I say I did that? She's actually in my lap now eating her favorite junk food. I only have a few more days with her. I wasn't going to leave her with jerk face and she would die at a shelter. Thankfully my friend is taking her.
[...]
Nope... I actually took her to work today. She had a dental and got a broken tooth pulled, got all her vaccines up to date, a years worth of flea and heart worm meds, and 200 dollars worth of her special diet food and about 5 toys. She's going to be spoiled. All my savings are left to her and my car is being sold to care for her.
[...]

iu
Really glad to hear it about the cat! Another user had misinterpreted some of your comments as suggesting you had euthanized her :smiling:

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
S

Saddaisy

Student
May 16, 2020
iu
Really glad to hear it about the cat! Another user had misinterpreted some of your comments as suggesting you had euthanized her :smiling:
I was considering it as an option. (Last option) but I knew leaving her with a$$ butt would made her suffer. But I wasn't going to go that unless no one would take her. I'm just glad my friend is taking her. She knows that cat is my life so she'll treat her like a god.

Reactions: autumnal
Status
Not open for further replies.