• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sylveon00

Feb 11, 2024
So i made this account yesterday and i have severe depression as well as autism, anxiety and anger issues. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a detailed instructions on how to get everything i need to ctb if i decide i want to? preferably a method that isn't too painful, or at least painful but not for a long period of time? No firearms or knives though, i can't get ahold of those at my age. šŸ˜… was hoping to do SN or N method, but i've only researched the SN method so far, (vizzy's, to be exact, but there's a lot of other things you have to get to do that one, so idk.)

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Should you do it is a question you should be asking yourself. No one here can give you that answer.

Why can't you get a knife or a gun at your age? How old are you? If you're of legal age, it should be no issue, but I wouldn't recommend a gun if you've no experience with them.

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Thread locked.
It's not allowed to ask for specific instructions regarding how to kill yourself.
There is plenty resources in the suicide discussion, please do your own research as it's a final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.