angeldevil

angeldevil

angel kinnie
Feb 26, 2023
when we started dating it was going all well but now he just seems kind of distant to me. we never play games or ft like we used to do in the beginning of our relationship and im that kind of person that needs a lot of attention. this just feels like something that i dont want in a relationship. i want to be cared for and not feel like im a friend who he texts to only once a day or just sends a snap of black screen to keep our streak. its kind of a long distance relationship but we are able to see each other some weekends but those visits are starting to fade.

i also think that im crushing on someone else right now but i just dont have the heart to tell this to him at least now. his friends might get mad at me and and he probably wouldn't want to be friends after that even though i still wanna keep in contact with him as friends. but i feel like ill lose feelings for him eventually if he keeps this up. i don't know if i already have tbh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, snowcloud9 and ChronicallyCynical
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
i also think that im crushing on someone else right now but i just dont have the heart to tell this to him
I think that from the moment you start loving someone else, it's better to stop, if only out of respect for him.

carseatheadrest_223

carseatheadrest_223

miss him
Aug 27, 2023
when we started dating it was going all well but now he just seems kind of distant to me. we never play games or ft like we used to do in the beginning of our relationship and im that kind of person that needs a lot of attention. this just feels like something that i dont want in a relationship. i want to be cared for and not feel like im a friend who he texts to only once a day or just sends a snap of black screen to keep our streak. its kind of a long distance relationship but we are able to see each other some weekends but those visits are starting to fade.

i also think that im crushing on someone else right now but i just dont have the heart to tell this to him at least now. his friends might get mad at me and and he probably wouldn't want to be friends after that even though i still wanna keep in contact with him as friends. but i feel like ill lose feelings for him eventually if he keeps this up. i don't know if i already have tbh.
if you feel these things, maybe it would help if you spoke to him first. sometimes, crushes and loves develop from loneliness, rather than genuine liking towards the new person. speaking from experience, while my boyfriend was very attentive, we fought alot. i dated someone else out of wanting to not be so alone, and now i'm here, waiting to die! so, before you do anything rash, talk about it. and talk about it with your family and friends, those who have your best interest. let me know how it goes!

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
What's he like? Need more info on both your goals, interests & desires. Insights into why you perceive this increasing distance — what things cause it?

Why are you crushing on the other person? Is he necessarily opposed to you indulging your crush?

There's many possible solutions to a relationship problem. Breakup is only one