wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
?????????? yes?? 😭

Reactions: theslasher and f1lth
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
All humans should have human rights... except abusers...and rapists...and serial killers...and pedophiles...and...zoophiles.

Reactions: Riig and WAITING TO DIE
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Human rights , the word says it...

Reactions: Krisis and theslasher
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
All humans should have human rights... except abusers...and rapists...and serial killers...and pedophiles...and...zoophiles.

So pedophiles who do not abuse kids do not have the right to live a normal life and not be treated like rapist by society?

• Hmph!
Reactions: hibikikyuxx
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
So pedophiles who do not abuse kids do not have the right to live a normal life and not be treated like rapist by society?
A adult who's attracted to kids is problematic and disgusting. Pedophilia as in being attracted to kids should be always strongly judged and look down upon. Acceptance of pedophilic urges should not be normalized.

I'm too lazy to write a whole paragraph on this thread, as I lack the motivation for it, so I'll just quote someone's opinion on pedophiles who do not abuse kids:

"Ok, now imagine you are a parent and you have a friend who is a "non-offending" pedophile. Will you let them babysit your children? The problem with "non-offending" pedophilia is any pedophile can claim to be non-offending, unless they've been accused/convicted of harming a minor. People aren't wrong to be deeply uncomfortable knowing that a person is a pedophile. Remember, this isn't a sexuality. This is an urge to harm children which is often paired with deeply delusional rationalizations about how children want it and are capable of consent at ages as young as 3. Would you be comfortable and non-judgmental of a non-offending murderer who merely fantasizes about killing people but reassures you that they never would?"

• Hmph!
Reactions: iamalreadydead, WAITING TO DIE and Hikikomori1
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
No.
People like paedophiles, murderers, and rapists should have zero human rights.

Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
A adult who's attracted to kids is problematic and disgusting.

People said the same thing about gay people in 1950.

Pedophilia as in being attracted to kids should be always strongly judged and look down upon. Acceptance of pedophilic urges should not be normalized.

Pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent kids and nobody is normalizing anything all we want is to not be treated like shit there is a difference between a child molester and a podophile.

I'm too lazy to write a whole paragraph on this thread, as I lack the motivation for it, so I'll just quote someone's opinion on pedophiles who do not abuse kids:

"Ok, now imagine you are a parent and you have a friend who is a "non-offending" pedophile. Will you let them babysit your children? The problem with "non-offending" pedophilia is any pedophile can claim to be non-offending, unless they've been accused/convicted of harming a minor. People aren't wrong to be deeply uncomfortable knowing that a person is a pedophile. Remember, this isn't a sexuality. This is an urge to harm children which is often paired with deeply delusional rationalizations about how children want it and are capable of consent at ages as young as 3. Would you be comfortable and non-judgmental of a non-offending murderer who merely fantasizes about killing people but reassures you that they never would?"

This quote sounds like it is from someone who believes that conspiracy theory' BS like pizzagate and the left pushing to normalize child abuse.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: nux_walpurgis, todeswunsch and hibikikyuxx
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
People said the same thing about gay people in 1950
Except that being gay just means being attracted to someone who shares the same gender as you, while being attracted to kids means that you want to rape them.
Pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent kids and nobody is normalizing anything all we want is to not be treated like shit there is a difference between a child molester and a podophile
"We"? Oh, you're a pedophile?
This quote sounds like it is from someone who believes that conspiracy theory' BS like pizzagate and the left pushing to normalize child abuse.
What?

Reactions: theslasher and february in alaska
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Stop using the word pedophile to mean child molester that is not what it means.
I'm perfectly knowledgeable about the difference between the 2.
My stepfather was a " paedophile " until he decided to become a " child molester ".
A lot of these paedophiles are ticking time bombs.

Reactions: theslasher, f1lth and hibikikyuxx
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
Except that being gay just means being attracted to someone who shares the same gender as you, while being attracted to kids means that you want to rape them.

No it doesn't it just means you are attracted to them you are confusing pedophile and child molester.

"We"? Oh, you're a pedophile?

Non-offenders do exist i happen to be one.

I stopped going outside and have not left my house in 7-years because of people like you telling me how much of an awful person i am simply for having a thought i can not get rid of.

I want to die everyday because of it and that is why i am here.
A lot of these paedophiles are ticking time bombs.

Those people you are talking about have poor impulse control but not all are like that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nux_walpurgis, NumbItAll, todeswunsch and 1 other person
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
No it doesn't it just means you are attracted to them you are confusing pedophile and child molester
Being attracted to someone or something means that you want to do something to them/with them. A dude who's attracted to a girl obviously wants more than just being simply attracted to her. Saying that pedophiles don't want to do anything to children is just not true.
Non-offenders do exist i happen to be one
Good for you.
I stopped going outside and have not left my house in 7-years because of people like you telling me how much of an awful person i am simply for having a thought i can not get rid of
I never said that you're an awful person. But have you ever thought about going to a therapist?

Reactions: theslasher
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
Pedophiles are mostly attracted to children below the age of 13. Once you're 13, you're a teenager. Doesn't mean that you aren't a kid anymore, but it means that you're "too old" for pedophiles. I'm pretty sure that there's a definition for people who are attracted to teenagers. Ephebophilia.
Yeah that's me. Real pedophilia is an unnatural mental illness. I'd draw the line at 11 years old as most children grow up too fast nowadays due to the industrial revolution
Stop using the word pedophile to mean child molester that is not what it means.
Are you a pedophile? How young is too young for you?

Reactions: Hikikomori1
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
Being attracted to someone or something means that you want to do something to them/with them. A dude who's attracted to a girl obviously wants more than just being simply attracted to her. Saying that pedophiles don't want to do anything to children is just not true.

I will admit there are pedophiles that just want to fuck kids and lack empathy but there are also others who are not interested in sex and want more of a friendship or romantic relationship and do have empathy.

you can still be attracted to someone and not have it be all sex focused.

Many pedophiles just want a friendship or relationshop with a child and to make them happy and support them like a big brother or mentor figure.

I never said that you're an awful person. But have you ever thought about going to a therapist?

I already went a few years back it did not work out.

I no longer trust people nor make friends and prefer to stay withdrawn in my room.
Pedophiles are mostly attracted to children below the age of 13. Once you're 13, you're a teenager. Doesn't mean that you aren't a kid anymore, but it means that you're "too old" for pedophiles. I'm pretty sure that there's a definition for people who are attracted to teenagers. Ephebophilia.

Teenagers are biological adults Hebeaphilia is 11-14 ephebophilia is 15-19.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: nux_walpurgis, todeswunsch and hibikikyuxx
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I will admit there are pedophiles that just want to fuck kids and lack empathy but there are also others who are not interested in sex and want more of a friendship or romantic relationship and do have empathy.

you can still be attracted to someone and not have it be all sex focused.

Many pedophiles just want a friendship or relationshop with a child and to make them happy and support them like a big brother or mentor figure.

I already went a few years back it did not work out.

I no longer trust people nor make friends and prefer to stay withdrawn in my room.
Thanks for clarifying. I'm sorry if my words hurt you. I can see that you're suffering just as much as everyone else here.

Reactions: theslasher, Rapière and Hikikomori1
Hikikomori1

Hikikomori1

Experienced
Mar 27, 2023
Are you a pedophile? How young is too young for you?

I am a non-exclusive girl-lover meaning i like both young girls and adult women.
Thanks for clarifying. I'm sorry if my words hurt you. I can see that you're suffering just as much as everyone else here.

It is all good.

Tbh bro if there was a cure i would take that shit in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadtomorrow
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023

All humans have human rights, they're born with them if they don't have them even before that. No exceptions. Next question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3x+1
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Although I agree in principle, in practice it would most definitely be used as a legal loophole to strip others of their rights (by falsely convicting them) by corrupt governments/judges/etc. Not that they ever care about anyone's rights regardless, of course, but at least now they can't do it legally.
Absolutely yes, most governments and people in the legal system are most definitely corrupt, and not fit for purpose.

Reactions: Skathon
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Only individuals who strip others from their human rights, should be the ones not getting them.

Reactions: 0000000000000 and theslasher
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
People should have their human rights respected until they infringe other people's rights. After that- they should be subject to the laws in their country. Some of which will restrict their rights- to protect the rest of society. But yeah- they brought that on themselves. If they wanted people to respect their rights, they shouldn't have abused others.

Reactions: SmollMushroom
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Only individuals who strip others from their human rights, should be the ones not getting them.
Do people cease to be human after they commit a violent crime?

Last edited:
Reactions: todeswunsch
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do people cease to be human after they commit a violent crime?

No but if they continue to pose a threat to other people's rights- society needs to be protected. That isn't to say they should be stripped of all rights but some would need to be restricted. Not a good idea to let serial killers, rapists and child molesters mingle freely in society. They probably ought to have their internet monitored too- if they are released- to make sure they're not relapsing. I imagine lots of criminals reoffend. Especially if their crimes are emotionally/sexually driven. What's more important? They are left entirely in peace to integrate back into society and trusted to do that by themselves? Risking them potentially murdering/raping someone. Or- they have certain restrictions and monitors placed on their behaviour? Which might make them feel uncomfortable and restricted but hopefully- no one else dies or gets assualted.

I guess it depends on what you mean by human rights. Are you refering to how we perceive and therefore treat someone? They shouldn't be abused- no. The law should be dealing with the punishment side of things. Should they be trusted though? Debatable. If I was a parent, would I be happy with my child being in contact with a 'reformed' sex offender? No. Sorry but I wouldn't risk my child's safety to make that person feel better about themselves. The risk factor is too high. Would I be happy seeing them supported in a job not involving children- yes. We, as a society need to work out better ways of supporting one another. Especially people who commit crime I imagine- to try and stop them doing it again.

suicidal flapper

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
Everyone deserves human rights by default and there's no room for debate whatsoever. However there are just certain people in this world that exist solely to cause havoc and pain so whether some people should have their rights taken from them or not is where debates should come in

Reactions: tiger b and SmollMushroom