• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I'm sorry if I missed your point. But still, no one encourage me to do it. If someone against this site will say that, it will be a lie.
Thank you to point out this problem, I think admins are working restlessy to keep this place safe.
As I said earlier in the thread, which I wasn't meaning to hijack btw, I was pointing out that threads similar to yours get posted by new users who I don't think are genuine users. Admin do an excellent job, but there are some users who slip through the net so to speak.
Blu muse your comment made me uncomfortable and sad.
Not my intention. If you read my earlier post, I apologised on the basis of your story sounding genuine. So I wasn't criticising you specifically.

Reactions: Verodv