• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I was wondering, from some of my research, what round would be preferred for a shotgun blast to the head? Specifically 12 gauge since it is a sturdy platform.
I've heard a lot of things, 00 buck, 000 buck, 1 oz slug, but what would cause the most expansion, meanwhile maintaining energy against the head and brain? Some people have said 00 buck, I often hear that because it's a perfect balance between damage and energy retention.

A while back I believed the good old rumors "go for the brain stem" and while that may be true, for lower calibers, I honestly have my doubts. As long as you are able to hit the brain a decent amount, the concussive force alone will render you unconscious.

Keep in mind this would be a blast to the forehead, at a slightly downwards angle, intraoral shots are out of the question. Thank you for any advice.

Reactions: Huntfish34
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The correct answer is #4 buck as most preferable followed by #1 buck, 00, 000, then slugs. This isn't debatable and is clearly defined by wound ballistics, apparent surface area of the pellets, and penetration depth/wound cavity in ballistics gelatin.

Intraoral is preferred placement followed by between the eyes.

Last edited:
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
The correct answer is #4 buck as most preferable followed by #1 buck, 00, 000, then slugs. This isn't debatable and is clearly defined by wound ballistics, apparent surface area of the pellets, and penetration depth/wound cavity in ballistics gelatin.

Intraoral is preferred placement followed by between the eyes.
Hmm, why #4 buck though? Wouldn't you want something bigger for more tissue damage?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Not #4 birdshot. Number 4 buck. I explained why in my post; feel free to use whatever.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you go thus route, plan on doing it outside. It is a brutal method if you are the one cleaning up after.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
If you go thus route, plan on doing it outside. It is a brutal method if you are the one cleaning up after.
I've seen, but I'd rather be in the comfort of my room. I don't want some random people finding me.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Gonna but tough on the room.
Yeah. I read a post on a different website by someone on a contract service for cleaning up suicides or traumatic injuries inside homes. He said that "after you die, nothing will be left of you, not even your smell." I think it's a free service to the family as well, but still makes me think. I know it's not gonna be the nicest thing on them but I have no other choice. Thank you for talking to me though.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Best of luck whatever you choose.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Kat!