• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
24 F here. I know this is a long shot but is there anyone in the UK or anyone intending to come over here who would be willing to let me crash or would like to rent together? I'm down south and I prefer the area but honestly I'm desperate and rent can be so expensive in my area especially. I'm quiet and keep to myself. I would buy all my own food / sundries and help around any way I can. I'm pretty socially anxious/agoraphobic so I would primarily just be confined to the one space. Even if I don't find work immediately I have enough savings and would never ask for charity. I can drive and have a car if that's helpful too.
My situation at home is bad. My situation at work is even worse. I physically can't take it anymore and need a new environment with a like-minded person/ people who know how it feels. Obviously I'm on the site because I want to CTB that's no secret. But until that point I need out of my current situation urgently.

Craigslist is so damn sketchy so I thought I'd pose the idea here. I figure a lot of us here are just loners trying to find our way so who better to ask.

Let me know šŸ™

P.S. Mods I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this or not so I apologise if I got the wrong end of stick posting this. Just spitballing I guess. Or maybe there's a thread especially for this kind of matchmaking beside CTB partner mega thread. Not looking for handouts I promise.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Little_Suzy